Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It's ment to be a nasty drug (not that there is a good drug)
gale weathers only allegedly did it a few times and very small amounts, it just made herme feel like i was bouncing and very at ease/floaty. i did go mental with my card on in though and bought a load of s but shei was tired too. the people i've seen mix it with coke scared the s out of me though.
it's really small doses and only being trialed atm for mental illness, i don't think they'll be feeling the 'bounce'

Last edited:

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

I'm going to get up into tenerife Alex's box. I too am a victim of Harley Coment. The day the screenshot of her was put in here, i knew it was from a live because it was around the time she was blocking me for putting 'Get💰🤑' in the comments. She was playing Get Money by Notorious B.I.G at the time.

i didn't screenshot her
I will be witness to that

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Listening to the news regarding Mathew Perry's death. He first took ketamin from a Doctor which was lawful. That's madness!! We used it at the vets and was locked away. We used it on rabbits when spaying them. But never thought it could be used medically for MH/anxiety

Yeah they do Ketamin therapy now 🤷‍♀️ also I have Ketamin in recovery after surgery as I’m morphine resistant.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I don't mean to come off as rude but I just don't understand Chlo. She went against Alex hard for his comments but won't give up her friendship with ex-members of the douche group that did far worse. Just a random thought I had.
I've been observing lately, she's in with quite afew wronguns, is always amongst trouble and argues alot, she gives me the ick!