Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

@Medusa the hanging out of the bedroom window for signal is real 😭 my first ever job when I left school and I remember there only being one spot where you'd get a decent signal to send a text (showing my age now!) pity that spot wasn't the nicest of places though :rolleyes:
I've done the same with my Nokia 3310 😂
I was hanging, leaning, swinging, and in the end freezing because the only place I could get online was in the conservatory and I'd had the heating turned off because it had been boiling for a few days, but today of all days it was pishing down. 💀

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Risk it for a biscuit, and if you're blocked then go back in on a burner account and repeat the same thing, see if you get the same response then post it all on here 😈
Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've done the same with my Nokia 3310 😂
I was hanging, leaning, swinging, and in the end freezing because the only place I could get online was in the conservatory and I'd had the heating turned off because it had been boiling for a few days, but today of all days it was pishing down. 💀

We don't know how lucky we are , the Wife is on Tesco/o2 and it's even worse than my signal , when she goes into Tesco in town she pinches the wifi and it's about as stable as Angie 😭 so I end up with messages when she's already home and unpacked asking if there's anything I want from shopping

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm great thankyou, it's a little kick in the teeth, but time to learn my place and protect myself 💪🏻. Hope you're ok? What did you watch at the cinema hope you had a lovely time?
I did! Watched borderlands and loved it! Love the game so slightly biased 🤣soppy as s it is, made me miss my girlfriend a do ton! Long as your ok!
Borderlands GIF by Regal

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Yes Snel said she was shown a picture of a child’s face on a certain image a while ago and she stayed away. WTF is wrong with people. Snel said she’s actually seen it, didn’t hear the part about being sent it but trust your word Judas. So why isn’t Snel being questioned about this, who sent it to her, why didn’t she do anything about it, why do these people have this on their devices and think they can just brush it off! So it’s clear she knows a lot more about all of this too, which you know then Serena and Chloe will too. Is this why they are so quick to shut down conversations about that three letter group? This is just beyond wild and no one pulls her on it?
So they would have seen this and dine NOTHING?? wtaf?? What is wrong with these people protecting each other?