Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Did @Medusa survive the curfew 😭

Confused High Quality GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’ve been watching a very long time. I have seen it all.
Thing is none of you take accountability for what you lot do. It’s ok for you all to speak to others like s but no one can call you up on it? Funny that hey?
Why are you speaking to us like a collective? If you have been reading here, you’ll know we’re all individuals. You can talk to us but if you come in on the attack, you’ll be met with defence.

So what do you want, a pound of flesh or answers?

Medusa

I’m just saying you’re trying to cause a hate train but haven’t showed anything to anyone. Just want everyone to jump on it. I’ll be honest you’re all just a bunch of bully’s and I’m not even on about Tee when I say that I’m on about every single person you have all singled out because their face didn’t fit.
Just because your face aint gonna fit anywhere, dont be bitter t.
Road Rage Jam GIF by JamCycling

👑Lisa🖤

Apr 14, 2024
Newcastle
Charlie I was not referring to you, I was referring to those people who were using the fact of my cancer to highlight tiny Tony! Also because of what you sent maze we couldn’t take that to a live because basically it would be seen as not believing a victim because of the many stories she told. Also because Tee had already put her self harm on myself twice I was not prepared to have you having the same done to you!! Charlie I absolutely appreciate your support during all of Tiny Tony’s disgusting actions that night and I stated that on my live.
How many times has Tony done those things before and what was the outcome? Nothing or very little. This is what I meant about the fact that it was only highlighted because of my cancer. Look what he said to you, how many people have mentioned that?

Thing is none of you take accountability for what you lot do. It’s ok for you all to speak to others like s but no one can call you up on it? Funny that hey?
What are you even on about? Talking in riddles at 10:30pm at night isn't going to help me understand unfortunately. I'd like to know what I've done and what I need to take accountability for because I don't even comment even lives anymore. Call me out I have no issues what do ever with that. I simply told you I have proof you seem to be the one wanting an issue not me.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’m just saying you’re trying to cause a hate train but haven’t showed anything to anyone. Just want everyone to jump on it. I’ll be honest you’re all just a bunch of bully’s and I’m not even on about Tee when I say that I’m on about every single person you have all singled out because their face didn’t fit.
For Real Wow GIF by DeStorm

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
How many times has Tony done those things before and what was the outcome? Nothing or very little. This is what I meant about the fact that it was only highlighted because of my cancer. Look what he said to you, how many people have mentioned that?
I’m really sorry to see what bitches have put you through. I was sat listening. Absolutely disgusting

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
it's not my fault their faces are off-centre
8 Reasons Chanel Oberlin Is Your Spirit Animal

i don't believe it was CC who let everyone know about T's occasional bed bath. that was her friends

Last edited:

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I actually have taken accountability before, several times people here have corrected what I have said and I have held my hands up and apologised.

RIGHT BACK TO SAFE ZONE WITH @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼
Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

exposingthetruth

Aug 15, 2024
west yorkshire
What are you even on about? Talking in riddles at 10:30pm at night isn't going to help me understand unfortunately. I'd like to know what I've done and what I need to take accountability for because I don't even comment even lives anymore. Call me out I have no issues what do ever with that. I simply told you I have proof you seem to be the one wanting an issue not me.

I’m not on about you directly. I’m on about maze and all the other lot. You made the comment about the Tee situation and tbh it’s not even about Tee really it’s more about how the hell can someone who friends and themselves speak over people and talk to people like s even sit there and make themselves a victim. It’s just more the way you commented back made me think you were one of them. As I have no clue who you actually are.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Remember the one crying the other day in front of her kids about not having presents for sons birthday, well it's today and now she's saying he wants to go to Tobys carvery but she can't afford it 🙄
Oh I can’t fing stand Lynda the fs got plenty of money, on benefits gets pip and constantly gets gifts and items purchased on her Amazon wish list. Plus her partner has a good job, she’s just a fing scrounging beggy t 😡