Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I’m just saying you’re trying to cause a hate train but haven’t showed anything to anyone. Just want everyone to jump on it. I’ll be honest you’re all just a bunch of bully’s and I’m not even on about Tee when I say that I’m on about every single person you have all singled out because their face didn’t fit.
@exposethetruth ☝️ are you on glue? You literally called us a bunch of bully's. Who the do are you, and what has anyone here done to you?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
do me I have caused a stir on here too 😂 but I apologise to anyone’s comments I missed in the live. My settings were on filtered so some never went through but I just want to make it clear that I appreciate the support I received from cc members about the Tiny Tony vile behaviour, but when I said that my cancer was used to highlight it I was not referring to anyone in here. Also to exposing the truth aka tee get fed!
Nahhhh are they saying it’s you who sits with the pity me card?

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Why are you speaking to us like a collective? If you have been reading here, you’ll know we’re all individuals. You can talk to us but if you come in on the attack, you’ll be met with defence.

So what do you want, a pound of flesh or answers?
I like it when you talk harsh Mrs D

Effects Medication GIF

Medusa

do me I have caused a stir on here too 😂 but I apologise to anyone’s comments I missed in the live. My settings were on filtered so some never went through but I just want to make it clear that I appreciate the support I received from cc members about the Tiny Tony vile behaviour, but when I said that my cancer was used to highlight it I was not referring to anyone in here. Also to exposing the truth aka tee get fed!
I wish you well in all you do, congratulations on getting the all-clear 🤎🎀🤎