Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Angie: Tik tok needs banning - they platform animals being abused...

Also Angie whilst on Tik tok: I shag my dog.

scared dogs GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I watched him being called PLM over a year back on TikTok and he argued he was only in there with his bf trying to out them 😭 trying to get evidence. They all say that.

Also, there was an extremely bad account on TikTok doxxing dead people, kids and all family members of people in PLM. I remember them finding evidence that Wes was behind it, whether they still think that I’m unsure. Either way, Wes is proper dodgy
Is Wes from the hunting/troll committee on FB

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Alex Brigham the se that comes out your mouth is fing real.
Firstly you went for SS cos she affected you with a video, then you lied to say that J gave you permission 2 days ago to bring her and SS situation back to the app, despite her getting into @Unicorn Fyp box the other week when your mod Kelly tried to change the subject from Harley talking about you, to it being a live about SS, J told you all to stop bringing it to the app and she told you all that SS didn’t dox her kids (she actually doxxed her own friends phone number) and she didn’t want you all bringing it up again cos she was sick of you doing it.
As someone who tries to convince everyone that they come with stonewall facts, you soon dropped the subject when I told you I had spoke with J and the fact is Alex you can not trust me to know if I have or haven’t spoken with J. But I can trust in the knowledge that you dropped it cos J didn’t give you any permission whatsoever

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Afternoon poppets 🩵

I don’t get animal abuse videos on my fyp and I watch tons of cute animal videos - has that happened to anyone here?
On one of my accounts I get animal videos (the funny ones that I end up laughing out loud at, which isn't something I do often*) that makes my dog come over all concerned and jealous, and sometimes they're followed by sadder videos about losing their pet, but never abuse ones.

*I'm not meaning to sound like an emo/goth stereotype. I just smirk or internally laugh far more. 🤦‍♂️🤣

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Alex you really need to stop reading comments out live cos I caught you fing lying again. You read out and went on one about someone commenting that you was being cam2 but you was lying cos I searched your comments and there was no comment about anyone cam2 your live
View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Alex you really need to stop reading comments out live cos I caught you fing lying again. You read out and went on one about someone commenting that you was being cam2 but you was lying cos I searched your comments and there was no comment about anyone cam2 your live
View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Grammar is a set of rules that govern how a language is structured, and it can be applied to both written and spoken language. Grammar rules can include things like verb tenses, punctuation, sentence types, and subject-verb agreement. These rules provide structure and clarity to language, and speakers and writers demonstrate them in their use of clauses, phrases, and words.
Just saying... 😳🤣

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Yeah, It apparently happened in a hotel but I left that side of the app month's ago so I'm not sure when or where it took place, it's just sad to watch a potential victim receive this amount of hate when he's apologised for 'whatever' he's done, and you have people defending him and screaming he's innocent.

I think I'll take my moody arse off the app for the afternoon and touch some grass.
peace out feckers 🤎🤘🤎
I didn't realise how much this would trigger me this morning so I have done the same taken myself out to get my nails done and run some errands