Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Alex you really need to stop reading comments out live cos I caught you fing lying again. You read out and went on one about someone commenting that you was being cam2 but you was lying cos I searched your comments and there was no comment about anyone cam2 your live
View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
🤣 This just screams commenting on his own live from a different account for something to waffle about but said comment being ghosted from the chat.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh god I've affected people again 🤣 yes Alex I messaged him because I didn't want him to think I was being mean to him, I think he's ok unlike you, your a t and what the do has it got to do with you?
butthurt GIF

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
These people over on that tiktok cesspit think we are affected when they don't like us. WE DONT LIKE YOU that's the reason we are over here talking about how disgusting you are. We aren't here hoping you love us, hoping you send us likes and heart mes, we don't want gifts or views. We want nothing from you cos we fing despise you. You are low lying scummy pieces of s. You are messes that can't be cleaned up. You are stains on society. Your morals are low.

WE DO NOT EXIST TO BE LIKED BY YOU fing dumb bastards

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
He was proper gaslighting him when asking and the fact they still think I'm male has me laughing
No, you're lying. Alex would never ever gaslight. And, I'm sorry, but if Alex says you're a male then you're male..maybe you have an inverted penis, I'm sorry. We all know Alex only deals in stonewall facts. Awfully sorry. Awfully.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
These people over on that tiktok cesspit think we are affected when they don't like us. WE DONT LIKE YOU that's the reason we are over here talking about how disgusting you are. We aren't here hoping you love us, hoping you send us likes and heart mes, we don't want gifts or views. We want nothing from you cos we fing despise you. You are low lying scummy pieces of s. You are messes that can't be cleaned up. You are stains on society. Your morals are low.

WE DO NOT EXIST TO BE LIKED BY YOU fing dumb bastards
Preach Amy Poehler GIF by Sisters

No, you're lying. Alex would never ever gaslight. And, I'm sorry, but if Alex says you're a male then you're male..maybe you have an inverted penis, I'm sorry. We all know Alex only deals in stonewall facts. Awfully sorry. Awfully.
Does that mean I have to show him my dick because he's that far back in the closet not even Narnia welcome him 🤣

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I cringed so hard hearing him talking about his fing genitalia earlier. Why the hell is he replying to comments about his mushy and going on a 10 minute speech about his genitalia. Some comments should be skipped you fing PLEB. The image of his genitalia...oh Christ whyyyyy

Please find a new word if you must talk about your teeny weeny ffs

Sexually Transmitted Disease Dancing GIF by LIEBESLEBEN