Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
How did you add the gif also do off
Alicia Silverstone Sweatpants GIF by Paramount Movies

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
EQ massive hypocrite. Calling out DG for being live whilst driving. She’s done it herself when she was going out doing shopping lives the fin tit. Apps full of arsehole hypocrites. Non of you should be onlive whilst driving ya big dildo sniffer
Or the night she was on live when her car broke down and she was sat waiting for assistance at the side of the road off her tits on ❄️❄️❄️ her eyes were like saucers that night.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hey guys, I dont want to get personal but just been dumped. Not sure what the do happened but went from an hour ago being told she loved me to now 2 paragraphs saying it's over and feelings disappeared 🤷‍♂️. Don't want sympathy but if I go quiet I just want you to know why
Oh mate, I’m so sorry to hear that! She might be going through a period of confusion, give her time and space, we are here if you need us. Sending you hugs 🤗

Jul 29, 2024
england
EQ massive hypocrite. Calling out DG for being live whilst driving. She’s done it herself when she was going out doing shopping lives the fin tit. Apps full of arsehole hypocrites. Non of you should be onlive whilst driving ya big dildo sniffer
Also when EQ drove to CLA that time she was ‘sectioned’ she was live nearly the whole time, I remember her having to brake quickly as she wasn’t paying attention

WooWooMagoo

Jul 22, 2024
Leeds
She goes in angies, she tells everyone on the app that comment cafe outted her as being cockerpoo, she’s a fing fantasist I’ve not seen anyone from CC say that she is cockerpoo. She came in here and posted her passport then went on to say we doxxed her. She a fing crank
OH!!! yes now I remember! You guys got so much hate over that stuff. Don't worry I'm a bit nuts but not Jenny nuts!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
She goes in angies, she tells everyone on the app that comment cafe outted her as being cockerpoo, she’s a fing fantasist I’ve not seen anyone from CC say that she is cockerpoo. She came in here and posted her passport then went on to say we doxxed her. She a fing crank
I'm sure I probably did call her cockinthemouth more than once to be fair 🤣🤣🤣
Confess Hands Up GIF by Farmer Wants A Wife

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Thank you everyone for the messages. Unfortunately she said she's been thinking about it for a while 🤷‍♂️ one man's trash is another man's treasure as it goes. I'm just playing some F1 right now, @Nolan 🎵 added it to queue mate thank you! 👏 I have a lot of love for you all being so supportive about this, it's really helped me out a lot! I just move forwards and not backwards, enjoy my work and having me time