Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Can't remember who mentioned that littlemo in here the other day , but I'm fing creasing 😭
1000022749.png
Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Thank you everyone for the messages. Unfortunately she said she's been thinking about it for a while 🤷‍♂️ one man's trash is another man's treasure as it goes. I'm just playing some F1 right now, @Nolan 🎵 added it to queue mate thank you! 👏 I have a lot of love for you all being so supportive about this, it's really helped me out a lot! I just move forwards and not backwards, enjoy my work and having me time
I'm sorry, it's absolute s, but all you can do is move forward. 🫶

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
So not only do you need to subscribe to Hayley's TikTok to get the discord link you also need to pay a discord subscription to be part of her community? Gifts online, a wishlist & her merch that is £25 for a mug with an AI image is crazy.

Especially since she's portrayed that she doesn't do this for the money 👀

I'd pay a fiver for a poo gas mug tbf

Feb 29, 2024
I think he threw up a few lives about her. She did about him.
She was in his live yesterday or the day before, seemed all friendly. I'm sure it was over Jay Slater
So not only do you need to subscribe to Hayley's TikTok to get the discord link you also need to pay a discord subscription to be part of her community? Gifts online, a wishlist & her merch that is £25 for a mug with an AI image is crazy.

Especially since she's portrayed that she doesn't do this for the money 👀
Thought discords where free? I'm glad I keep away from discords