Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
did she just go for tam and baguette at the same time?
Episode 2 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

I don’t believe Miss B made her do that , Angie was banged to rights she platformed Alfie who was a predator, she backed him then was shown the proof she couldn’t back out of what she said , and the fact she backed him , she needed a distraction and SH was it
Trigger warning as i don't want to upset anyone 🤎 and I'll probably word it all wrong because I'm s with words so sorry in advance.

Sh is an extremely personal thing for an individual its often done in private and hid from loved ones again because its very personal. No one can put that action onto another person words or actions may contribute to how you feel but you are the one who chooses that action. Now from her reaction to Alicia in Hustles box is the proof in the pudding every single thing Angela does is for views and thats scary really especially with the lengths she has gone to, to do so.

Soon as a put tt on this morning I seen people talking about that JC situation & i went straight off. Nobody should be discussing a possible sa incident, it should be so beyond impermissible to scrutinise somebodies trauma online 😞
I feel its done to take away their voice and any possible case they could proceed to have because everyone knows that as soon as its discussed and dissected on tiktok it's pretty much case closed.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Trigger warning as i don't want to upset anyone 🤎 and I'll probably word it all wrong because I'm s with words so sorry in advance.

Sh is an extremely personal thing for an individual its often done in private and hid from loved ones again because its very personal. No one can put that action onto another person words or actions may contribute to how you feel but you are the one who chooses that action. Now from her reaction to Alicia in Hustles box is the proof in the pudding every single thing Angela does is for views and thats scary really especially with the lengths she has gone to, to do so.
it's always as a threat to punish someone else, I don't think I've ever seen it to be from 'herself', or been worried (which isn't just cause i'm a t, it's because it's false, i worried for sheila when the cigarette was going to reduce the million pound home to ashes 😭) it's always to keep someone else in line or make them look awful. the immediate 'look what you've made me do' every single time. it's a threat. it's giving fatal attraction.
Just so you know, I feel you. I taste you. I think you. I touch you. Can  you understand? Can you? I'm just...asking you, to... – @movieassholes on  Tumblr
What's Brett Watching?: Random Movie Time - Fatal Attraction (1987)
Fuck Fatal Attraction - by Miranda Newman

She loves animals but doesn't provide the correct nutrition for the cat, he has no access to a toilet unless outside, shes lied multiple times about taking him to the vets for her to be too bone idle to actually do so and the poor thing is full of fleas. Then there was dog again he was full of fleas had no access to the toilet was often locked in the lounge where he would toilet again not provided with the correct nutrition or veterinary care. You are not a good pet owner and you know do all about them. Now i don't own pets but this woman does not give a do about animals. Oh and she took money that she claimed to be for a dog charity 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine ringing the plod and telling them that someone threatened to swing you around by your headband. 😭 I think angies headband is too tight.
It wasn’t even a threat I just said if I ever saw her on the street. Which I wouldn’t cause she doesn’t leave her bedroom. Plus she said ‘don’t do with someone who’s got nothing to lose’ cause she’s well ard

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I don’t believe Miss B made her do that , Angie was banged to rights she platformed Alfie who was a predator, she backed him then was shown the proof she couldn’t back out of what she said , and the fact she backed him , she needed a distraction and SH was it
Let’s not forget the girl had already been on angies platform and she was ignored , Angie had Alfie in the box for months after that