Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Trigger warning as i don't want to upset anyone 🤎 and I'll probably word it all wrong because I'm s with words so sorry in advance.

Sh is an extremely personal thing for an individual its often done in private and hid from loved ones again because its very personal. No one can put that action onto another person words or actions may contribute to how you feel but you are the one who chooses that action. Now from her reaction to Alicia in Hustles box is the proof in the pudding every single thing Angela does is for views and thats scary really especially with the lengths she has gone to, to do so.
I agree 💯

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
She loves animals but doesn't provide the correct nutrition for the cat, he has no access to a toilet unless outside, shes lied multiple times about taking him to the vets for her to be too bone idle to actually do so and the poor thing is full of fleas. Then there was dog again he was full of fleas had no access to the toilet was often locked in the lounge where he would toilet again not provided with the correct nutrition or veterinary care. You are not a good pet owner and you know do all about them. Now i don't own pets but this woman does not give a do about animals. Oh and she took money that she claimed to be for a dog charity 🤦🏻‍♀️.
17.08.2024_01.17.51_REC.png
Over It Lol GIF by Lifetime

Medusa

It wasn’t even a threat I just said if I ever saw her on the street. Which I wouldn’t cause she doesn’t leave her bedroom. Plus she said ‘don’t do with someone who’s got nothing to lose’ cause she’s well ard
I didn't know it was you that threatened to rag her around by her headband, I'm crying 😭😭

It wasn’t even a threat I just said if I ever saw her on the street. Which I wouldn’t cause she doesn’t leave her bedroom. Plus she said ‘don’t do with someone who’s got nothing to lose’ cause she’s well ard
If the police turn up (which they won't) tell them you'd just watched matilda and you were in your trunchball era 🤣 images (2).jpeg

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Something about Adam’s ark that don’t sit right with me . I feel people will go against whats morally right just to gain followers and boost their views that’s the vibe he gives me , hardys brother gives me the same vibe

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
she's got that back-up dancer tooth, and you were a dental nurse?
strike it hard, strike it fast, wear it as a trophy

Feb 27, 2024
Something about Adam’s ark that don’t sit right with me . I feel people will go against whats morally right just to gain followers and boost their views that’s the vibe he gives me , hardys brother gives me the same vibe

I used to always gift him but he stopped thanking people for the gifts, so I stopped. Shame.