Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Hahaha 😆 you wish that were true! I DON'T spread lies, I spread the truth & the evidence of that is everyone who's been hurt by the TRUTH seem to hate me!! ONLY THE TRUTH HURTS!!!
FYI. My husband never leaves the house without me since I have retired & he has started working from home!
Oooppps, who's the liar now then?? 😘
fing hell I bet you got him locked away 🤣🤣
kathy bates misery GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Hahaha 😆 you wish that were true! I DON'T spread lies, I spread the truth & the evidence of that is everyone who's been hurt by the TRUTH seem to hate me!! ONLY THE TRUTH HURTS!!!
FYI. My husband never leaves the house without me since I have retired & he has started working from home!
So you didn’t post a pic in here and claim it was facts when it wasn’t? If you’re around fiesty and buddies with her then you’ll be exactly like her. A lying conniving b.

It’s okay if you wanna keep living in denial regarding your husband hun. Tell him I said hello xoxo

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
FYI yet again, you are WRONG!!
I HAVE always known was a bluff for her to msg me and either admit it or show me her birth certificate to prove me wrong. She blocked me like a coward before I could answer that msg.

I have been undercover investigating and have now got SOLID PROOF who Pineapple REALLY is. I've spoken with neighbours, ppl from the school her kids attended/attend, and also an ex friend of hers has come forward.
It seems my deep dives are better than yours because I have REAL facts and REAL new photos of her that nobody else has seen on tiktok.
All will be revealed 😉
I won't however expose anything to put her innocent kids in jeopardy. So no personal information like school names, addresses etc.

Feisty is still adamant that she is called Kate Jones & NOT Karolin. So NO Feisty doesn't know anything and she doesn't know what I know either!
She also didn't know about me using all of my resources to find out all of the stuff that I have about Misspineappleofficial_uk.
The same resources I had used to see if Feisty was being honest with me!

Did you really think that I would listen to ppl like you & Tam about her? Both of you with skeletons in your closets 😉

I give ppl chances & I carry out my own investigations & if what I find out was in deed what ppl warned me about, then I usually walk away quietly UNLESS they give me a reason to start drama!

I left the Discord a while back & I am nobodies mod now, because I DON'T want to be anybodies mod!!

I'm 55 not 15. I'm my own leader/boss or whatever you want to call it and I don't answer to ANYONE on Tiktok!! I go wherever I want, whenever I want & I'll support & gift whoever I want. Tiktok isn't life to me. It's just an app. I'm retired early due to medical reasons! I've got spare time to sit on Tiktok ALL day if I want too.

Look James, do me a favour and leave Feisty alone please! You're acting like a jealous ex every time you post about her. You think you are being funny & clever, but you're really not. It's just all so repetitive & boring 😴
She isn't interested in you or your life because she is too busy enjoying her life. She is happy spending time with her kids & she is surrounded by true friends who care about her!

Peace out✌️
Lisa
F
U
C
K

O
F
F

Sas Ego GIF by Channel 7

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Kathy Bates Kiss GIF