Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Can all comment cafe member AND I MEAN ALL get their arse back into the cafe please. Life on the edge is unravelling and we all know that angies rejects are gonna unravel with her.
Season 1 Hanna GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Looking Back Nat Geo GIF by National Geographic Channel

College Basketball Sport GIF by Basketball Madness

reporting tv land GIF by Teachers on TV Land

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Did you realise that doesn't actually matter! She still HAS to pay for it by using her weekly allowance of the higher rate DLA. Most cars require a down payment, too. It's never going to be her car though because they have to be returned after 3yrs?
Worked for DWP & know my stuff. And definitely NOT sticking up for her!!
It's still free

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
FYI yet again, you are WRONG!!
I HAVE always known was a bluff for her to msg me and either admit it or show me her birth certificate to prove me wrong. She blocked me like a coward before I could answer that msg.

I have been undercover investigating and have now got SOLID PROOF who Pineapple REALLY is. I've spoken with neighbours, ppl from the school her kids attended/attend, and also an ex friend of hers has come forward.
It seems my deep dives are better than yours because I have REAL facts and REAL new photos of her that nobody else has seen on tiktok.
All will be revealed 😉
I won't however expose anything to put her innocent kids in jeopardy. So no personal information like school names, addresses etc.

Feisty is still adamant that she is called Kate Jones & NOT Karolin. So NO Feisty doesn't know anything and she doesn't know what I know either!
She also didn't know about me using all of my resources to find out all of the stuff that I have about Misspineappleofficial_uk.
The same resources I had used to see if Feisty was being honest with me!

Did you really think that I would listen to ppl like you & Tam about her? Both of you with skeletons in your closets 😉

I give ppl chances & I carry out my own investigations & if what I find out was in deed what ppl warned me about, then I usually walk away quietly UNLESS they give me a reason to start drama!

I left the Discord a while back & I am nobodies mod now, because I DON'T want to be anybodies mod!!

I'm 55 not 15. I'm my own leader/boss or whatever you want to call it and I don't answer to ANYONE on Tiktok!! I go wherever I want, whenever I want & I'll support & gift whoever I want. Tiktok isn't life to me. It's just an app. I'm retired early due to medical reasons! I've got spare time to sit on Tiktok ALL day if I want too.

Look James, do me a favour and leave Feisty alone please! You're acting like a jealous ex every time you post about her. You think you are being funny & clever, but you're really not. It's just all so repetitive & boring 😴
She isn't interested in you or your life because she is too busy enjoying her life. She is happy spending time with her kids & she is surrounded by true friends who care about her!

Peace out✌️

Dab Aliens GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I can assure you that social workers can’t stand people like her…… you have to get a qualification to be an advocate and a McKenzie friend stays SILENT….. she just couldn’t 😭
She’s a busy body
People have been warned before when she was asking to see their kids paperwork, it's so concerning to even trust her with anything to do with kids 😭

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
The government pays for the advance payment in most cases, unless you go for something ridiculous and I don’t work for the DWP but know more than you. 🛎️ end.
I hope the car is suitable for a 🦏
If she can go gym and threaten to fight people there's not many mobility issues there so she's another fing scammer of the system