Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Full House Ok GIF

Jun 8, 2024
uk
So Life on the Edge now LifeLessons ids exposing Angie and Lynz outted Lynz drug addiction showed the messages, but didn’t she sit with them enabling some of the worst behaviour and now she wants people to come together to stop Angie. But when people did try that you were one of the reasons the behaviour carried on. Your tore people down in comments and in boxes!!!
This 👏i’ve been listening to her “spill the tea” nothing surprised me apart from the stuff about lynz. Life on the edge is a prick too, she hasn’t suddenly became a better person because she’s fallen out with angie

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Angie's bold mocking Zia's picture.She just looks like a regular woman in her 60s tbh 🤷

LOTE has peaked way premature on this exposure. She gave all the juicy details far to early and now it's flat.

It had so much potential but it's turned into the dilly Sheryl and Zia show.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU
Zia is more attractive than soapy that's for sure

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
tam beefing with chloe
Run Away GIF
Tam is actually a comedian I feel at this point! Did you hear her talking about loyalty and Morals! One of the funniest things I’ve heard all day. How she has the cheek to tell anyone anything with the stuff she’s done. If she don’t get her own way she throws a strop and comes kicking and screaming, striking up a live talking an absolute load of BS. She throws every excuse under the sun out there to condone her own actions and behaviour. Don’t know the amount of times she invalidated other people’s feelings because she’s self entitled and thinks she’s of some importance, when in reality she’s the most hypocritical human being, I hope she runs along back to the rest of them who come from the school of deflection and gaslighting! Bye Tam👋🏻

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I don't have much care for LOTE , but I do love the juicy gossip. If anything she says actually leads to anything then meh , job well done, but we know it will take more than what she has to destroy the likes of Angie , Lynz , The Cult etc , Angie says it herself that you can't cancel somebody on tiktok. Shame really because I thought the infighting of the cult would be what brings it down in the end