Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Yeah my mum was offered a steroid lumbar disc injection for her fibro and arthritis, but she's worried it could either make it worse or completely paralyze her.
Oh never heard of it being done there before so it's obviously for her pain all over have they said that is a possibility? My cousin had it in her spine she has collapsed discs she said it worked at first then she built up a intolerance

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
I never threatened anyone. I'm responsible for what I say, NOT for what you understand. I was quoting Freddy Kruger!!
Look sweetheart I'm only here to expose Misspineappleofficial_uk. I'm not really interested in all of your trolling of this one and that one tbh.
I've made a separate post where I will be posting plenty of REAL evidence from REAL people who actually know Karolin Jones.
BTW I don't have "besties" on Tiktok. I have online friends/acquaintances. I've met 2 of them in person. Nice girls. Both Welsh BUT I have my "besties" that I went to school with. My ride or die "besties" I've learnt in my 6 yrs on Tiktok that there are NO such thing as "besties" because everyone stabs you in the back eventually. 😘
Hope that clears things up.
do off you vile piece of s. You wished I would take my own life posted pictures of some one in a nappy claming it was me you sick t.
Imagine posting your on holiday in perth and you commenting away on comments cafe . Strikes me you try and project online you have a better life than you actually do because in reality your a sad crazy old t who has no real life friends .
Now someone tell me how I put this fat overdone make up looking t on ignore ✌️

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
do off you vile piece of s. You wished I would take my own life posted pictures of some one in a nappy claming it was me you sick t.
Imagine posting your on holiday in perth and you commenting away on comments cafe . Strikes me you try and project online you have a better life than you actually do because in reality your a sad crazy old t who has no real life friends .
Now someone tell me how I put this fat overdone make up looking t on ignore ✌️
Tap the name and then ignore at the bottom of the pop up

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
I was looking to get some of this! I can't use knee sleeves unfortunately because they press on my hamstring, which then causes my knee to flare up, but I definitely need to grab some of that wrap. Thank you ❤️
Sounds stupid but this tape has been a life changer for me! I couldn't walk to the bottom of my road before being in pain and it dislocating. I do really recommend good shoes, as our feet help support our knees, hips and back. I wear alot of running trainers, hiking boots (for long walks) sketchers are really good and Nike running ones. Anytime ❤️

Ps.. bath salts to help with muscle pain too ❤️

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
1000034447.png

Just a reminder before I hit ignore. You Lisa Simone wrote this it says " I have known all along who you were " meaning you new she stole from kids but you sat in Fiesty s live all pally in discord groups 🤣

Then you remove this post and try flipping the script like your out there trying to expose them.

Lisa's fanny smells of cheese and fish that has fermented over months in hot sun.. pass it on

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Good Morning Cat GIF by Franziska Höllbacher

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
1000034447.png

Just a reminder before I hit ignore. You Lisa Simone wrote this it says " I have known all along who you were " meaning you new she stole from kids but you sat in Fiesty s live all pally in discord groups 🤣

Then you remove this post and try flipping the script like your out there trying to expose them.

Lisa's fanny smells of cheese and fish that has fermented over months in hot sun.. pass it on

Don't do the dirty on cheese like that 😭
channing tatum GIF