Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Why don't you do off you nonce. You are next darling. Got lots of new evidence on you too. I'm not in Perth!! Maybe you shouldn't stalk my tiktok you fat ugly freak 🤪
Look just do off. You’re not gonna get anything here. Go to your own thread and talk to yourself over there. Or do off back to the raffle pages you love so much on Facebook.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Alex's needs to stop calling group chats he's not allowed in secret chats. It's just a group chat he's not invited into that's it 😭

What do people actually see in him? I don't get the appeal , he literally has nothing that a woman would find as a green flag

Personality of a fing conveyor belt
Winky that mimics a mushroom
Voice of a boring t

Specsavers would make a fortune in his chat

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What do people actually see in him? I don't get the appeal , he literally has nothing that a woman would find as a green flag

Voice of a boring t

Everyone who's friends with him is a wrongun to some sort of extent. That's why I don't care if any of his friends like me at all 😂

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Alex's needs to stop calling group chats he's not allowed in secret chats. It's just a group chat he's not invited into that's it 😭
I just had a secret chat with my partner

Oscar The Grouch GIF by Sesame Street

dont tell Alex

Feb 27, 2024
I never threatened anyone. I'm responsible for what I say, NOT for what you understand. I was quoting Freddy Kruger!!
Look sweetheart I'm only here to expose Misspineappleofficial_uk. I'm not really interested in all of your trolling of this one and that one tbh.
I've made a separate post where I will be posting plenty of REAL evidence from REAL people who actually know Karolin Jones.
BTW I don't have "besties" on Tiktok. I have online friends/acquaintances. I've met 2 of them in person. Nice girls. Both Welsh BUT I have my "besties" that I went to school with. My ride or die "besties" I've learnt in my 6 yrs on Tiktok that there are NO such thing as "besties" because everyone stabs you in the back eventually. 😘
Hope that clears things up.

What a sad little life Jane

Medusa

Voice of a boring t

Carer's allowance.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
WHY would I want to fit in when I was born to stand out 🤔
You're another one who needs to flick the bean instead of obsessing over my husband. You are the desperate one dear. WHY would you even want to bother with married men??
OMFG WILL YOU STOP WITH THE CHEESY fING QUOTES!!!!
NOW do OFF LISA
we don’t like you
Your not welcome here
You sit with wronguns
At you big old age of……what are you about 70? Anyways you look it, but you act like the kid in high school desperate to fit in with the cool kids. Yano the one who everyone made fun of, the one who was allowed to hand around so they could take the piss out of them, just like we are all currently doing with you.
You have already been put on the ignore list once and like a sad t you had to make another account cos your desperate to fit in.
WE DONT fING LIKE YOU LISA GET SOME SELF RESPECT AND do OFF