Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
The police are involved as far as I'm aware. He's under investigation so I'm told. It's not my case against him. It's the mother of the poor young girl. Notice that he hasn't actually denied it 😉
So what evidence do you have against him because I don’t think “so I’m told” really counts. We don’t run with hearsay in here, just 100% fact

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Why don't you do off you nonce. You are next darling. Got lots of new evidence on you too. I'm not in Perth!! Maybe you shouldn't stalk my tiktok you fat ugly freak 🤪
Right t I’ve had just about enough of you. Why don’t you do off and start your own thread cos we don’t give a flying do about what you have to say.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Hey guys, just wanted to say sorry I wasn't around last night. I was having a bit of me time playing some F1 and having an early night! I want to thank you all for the love and support and if any of you are in need of some love and help just inbox me ❤️👏
Hand Hearts Love GIF by Taylor Swift

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Hey guys, just wanted to say sorry I wasn't around last night. I was having a bit of me time playing some F1 and having an early night! I want to thank you all for the love and support and if any of you are in need of some love and help just inbox me ❤️👏
Hand Hearts Love GIF by Taylor Swift
I’m glad you took some time out for yourself
Im in need of some love and support can you send me more pics in army fatigues 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
The people in angies comments are so fing stupid and you can tell they don’t fing listen to what people say.
The woman clearly said her granddaughter was born male and identifies as female. The amount of fing dickheads saying she’s not transgender she’s a tomboy was fing unreal.
@delusive_angie why the do do you have these debates on your page when you don’t have anyone on your platform with any form of fing intelligence to be able to speak on these matters with common sense!