Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
The people in angies comments are so fing stupid and you can tell they don’t fing listen to what people say.
The woman clearly said her granddaughter was born male and identifies as female. The amount of fing dickheads saying she’s not transgender she’s a tomboy was fing unreal.
@delusive_angie why the do do you have these debates on your page when you don’t have anyone on your platform with any form of fing intelligence to be able to speak on these matters with common sense!
She has the IQ of a sausage roll

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I honestly can't get involved and I don't want to ruin the case. I'm sure all will be revealed in due course.

So you implied, you knew all, publicly called him the worst, then say you can’t get involved? Get the do out of here you fing sick t. You think you’re big, hard and clever, when you just sound like a desperate t, looking for attention.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I honestly can't get involved and I don't want to ruin the case. I'm sure all will be revealed in due course.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I never threatened anyone. I'm responsible for what I say, NOT for what you understand. I was quoting Freddy Kruger!!
Look sweetheart I'm only here to expose Misspineappleofficial_uk. I'm not really interested in all of your trolling of this one and that one tbh.
I've made a separate post where I will be posting plenty of REAL evidence from REAL people who actually know Karolin Jones.
BTW I don't have "besties" on Tiktok. I have online friends/acquaintances. I've met 2 of them in person. Nice girls. Both Welsh BUT I have my "besties" that I went to school with. My ride or die "besties" I've learnt in my 6 yrs on Tiktok that there are NO such thing as "besties" because everyone stabs you in the back eventually. 😘
Hope that clears things up.
Don't be silly you don't have real friends.
1,2, I'm coming for you is indeed a threat..be careful that could get you into trouble

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Sounds stupid but this tape has been a life changer for me! I couldn't walk to the bottom of my road before being in pain and it dislocating. I do really recommend good shoes, as our feet help support our knees, hips and back. I wear alot of running trainers, hiking boots (for long walks) sketchers are really good and Nike running ones. Anytime ❤️

Ps.. bath salts to help with muscle pain too ❤️
Life changer for me too..you can support exactly where you need it and it's not bulky..my only complaint is I've had it bruise when I've ripped it off too quick 🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
1000034447.png

Just a reminder before I hit ignore. You Lisa Simone wrote this it says " I have known all along who you were " meaning you new she stole from kids but you sat in Fiesty s live all pally in discord groups 🤣

Then you remove this post and try flipping the script like your out there trying to expose them.

Lisa's fanny smells of cheese and fish that has fermented over months in hot sun.. pass it on
This is brilliant

Feb 27, 2024
Both in a hotel getting ready for a night out he is shouting they are going to put the bed to good use tonight,they have been non stop live happy as can be since we saw the post of him in bits over Islas prognosis, very bizarre.

Poor child, constantly paraded on live for gifts. These two are weird