Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Kesh has a very thick Nigerian accent and I think lives there (that I can’t verify though), I’ve been in boxes with him where he says the most preposterous things against women, it’s wild.

Oh ok thank you. Do we know why he’s so protected in certain lives?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Kesh has a very thick Nigerian accent and I think lives there (that I can’t verify though), I’ve been in boxes with him where he says the most preposterous things against women, it’s wild.
I've seen that Kesh in Zonjis live and it was about the time Angie had the beef with Zonji that he came on the scene in delusives. I thought maybe someone was using his name tho because kesh was very vocal in Zonjis but never joined Angies box. There used to be an account in Angies called MTV and I think they became Kesh.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I think Pearl might have a point, we're the baddies & their innocent. It's not like their racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, victim shaming pissheads. Who try their hardest on a daily basis to trigger 1000s of people. We must've got that wrong. Oops 🙄
Sarcastic Billy Gardell GIF by CBS

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
@Alicia can wear whatever the do she wants, she's got a great figure and plenty of people wear crop tops. Even if she didn't have a great figure she could still wear whatever the hell she wants!! If she wants to dress up like a dinosaur what the do does it have to do with anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hell if tam wanted to start wearing crop tops go for it 🤷🏻‍♀️
tam pissed off she could never fit in a crop top lol oooppppsss did I body shame