Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
That stupid t Rhino is actually driving on live again and interacting with her chat

Edit" she just announced "I am trying to read the comments but I'm driving as well"

Chris Jericho What GIF by CBC
fs me off so much when people are so fing careless 😡

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
@Alicia can wear whatever the do she wants, she's got a great figure and plenty of people wear crop tops. Even if she didn't have a great figure she could still wear whatever the hell she wants!! If she wants to dress up like a dinosaur what the do does it have to do with anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hell if tam wanted to start wearing crop tops go for it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Peoples obsession with how I dress and, tams obsession with my vagina is alarming and distressing. Also, Femfresh is no good and the fact people in that live said it is, tells me everything I need to know 😭

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Sorry but I find doing polls asking about people’s mental health so fake and uncomfortable, like you’re just ticking a box to show you “care”. Scouse slayers poll asking people to order how their mental health is, and if it’s bad you can click very bad and you need a message. Has to be better ways to go about it, and those polls are visible to all.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I’ve just popped into Sam walkers live and the dog looks really poorly bless her 🥺
It's cruel, I can't watch no more, shes been poked and prodded pumped with medication he's taking advice from a suddosedly vet in the UK fuk knows how she can tell him what to do through a screen without an examination, I used to breed dogue de Bordeauxs and have always had a family dog, me personally would just leave her be now she's too weak. 😢