Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I'd be awful at night shift , I'd be asleep before the juicy stuff happened , I don't think I can deal with anymore Angie tonight , I have a dog that wants a cuddle and a bed that's calling out my name 😭
Good Night Sleep GIF by Strawberry Shortcake

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Look at the views in your screenshot very low and that's pretty much what she would consistently sit at back then unless she was being dramatic. She has used the views alot lately that's all that matters. It will always be 'carcrash' tv people say waiting for that little slip up. Not many genuinely care or comment it's the same handful of people.

If we sat live in such a state rambling crap all day long I imagine we'd build a similar platform scary but true.
You’re absolutely right luv 😔 when I started watching her, she averaged about 100 a day. She’ll never stop or change her ways whilst she’s on TikTok - she’s created the perfect echo chamber, cyclical environment and supply of enablers.

I always think to myself if she is really as drunk as she is claiming even though like @Medusa said the other week you rarely see her sip when she goes off cam. Either she has a bucket as a bladder or she's not drinking what she's making out because I know if I was that pissed I would wee so much