Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
No red? No substitute flange?

Can imagine a whole heap of lost souls not sure what to do with themselves. Who's opinions will they mirror? Who will they gift?

Edit: False alarm, they've found sanctuary in Dave Dorans

Panicking Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

Last edited:

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Linz chatting away in comments
I'm still in absolute shock that a mother would go on live and claim to be su***dal just to appease a drunken mess and risk social services being called.

That whole chat last night was people wanting to do welfare checks on Lynz. Is it not bad enough shes been outted for stealing her mothers medicine as well as buying s on the streets never mind doing what she did last night with that fing pisshead.

Shes asking for fing trouble. It's scary that this woman is a carer and mother. I dont even give a do if she says I'm mentioning kids, she's a disgusting disgrace after last night. 😤

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Morning all, I’ve been up the attic sorting it this weekend whilst listening to Angie. I like crayons but why is PLM Kat in there? Has there not been enough evidence Kat is PLM? 😭 thought Chippy hated all that stuff?

Anyone hear Frosty in angies last night, on another account, saying he’ll have a sip with her? He even has the voice of a wrongun.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I'm still in absolute shock that a mother would go on live and claim to be su***dal just to appease a drunken mess and risk social services being called.

That whole chat last night was people wanting to do welfare checks on Lynz. Is it not bad enough shes been outted for stealing her mothers medicine as well as buying s on the streets never mind doing what she did last night with that fing pisshead.

Shes asking for fing trouble. It's scary that this woman is a carer and mother. I dont even give a do if she says I'm mentioning kids, she's a disgusting disgrace after last night. 😤
She’s stealing her mums oramorph, people should be more concerned for doing a welfare check on her mum instead 🤷‍♀️