Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Ryan Gosling Barbie GIF by BuzzFeed
I’m bored. Go do something terrible before I go out

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Red is the WORSE self employed person

Red is a great unemployed person though, cos tiktok's not a job

When she first turned up she claimed she had a job, as if! She "works" from home but can't even turn up. She can't keep decent times, she very rarely makes it to 2 hours live.

We need someone new to entertain us at 10am

talk show audience GIF by South Park
I'm blocked from Dread .....I prefer chippy anyway he doesn't blink so much 👀

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I agree. She's a fing mess. Shouldn't be a carer or a mother whilst she's at this bullshit. Last night just proved she would do anything for the drunken old fool.
She’d rather enable a drunk with vile opinions than be a decent person. If you’re long term taking oramorph (and when it’s not prescribed to you) you’ll be addicted. Chemically you will be addicted and likely habitually, therefor you shouldn’t be in charge of dispensing oramorph for someone you care for. Plus, didn’t lynz openly admit she was into drugs when younger? She’s just a flat out drug chaser.

Hope whoever needs protecting gets the help they need or this is at least monitored closely to ensure there isn’t any neglect from it

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Bet Lynz is fuming at Angie suicide baiting on her behalf last night especially when Lyndz was laughing and saying she wasn't bothered hours earlier.

I reckon Lyndz will leave the app, there's no dirt to threaten her with anymore. 🤷

I'm just waiting for someone to Photoshop Lyndz and Angie's face onto Walt/Jessie from Breaking Bad. 😭
Lynz played along. They had a call and arranged it, then pretended they didn't.(I have the whole thing recorded) Then Lynz played along on loudspeaker on their second call. It was disgusting. Lynz is as bad as Angie. Even worse at this point.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Lynz played along. They had a call and arranged it, then pretended they didn't.(I have the whole thing recorded) Then Lynz played along on loudspeaker on their second call. It was disgusting. Lynz is as bad as Angie. Even worse at this point.
Lynz and Ang are like a really dense Krays brothers. I think they’ve started up a gang 😭