Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
But that is a key difference.
I started feeling bad. I would never say it out loud but lord help me I think it on some of these people. I wish harm on them like stubbing their pinky toe on every jagged surface they come across. Stepping on every Lego piece, Hitting their elbow on every surface, biting their cheek and tongue, and especially that eyelash in the lid that irritates you beyond reason but just can't get out.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Now Michelle Michelle is doing an FYP show. She just called Lynz a junkie.

Carrie Brownstein Television GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I started feeling bad. I would never say it out loud but lord help me I think it on some of these people. I wish harm on them like stubbing their pinky toe on every jagged surface they come across. Stepping on every Lego piece, Hitting their elbow on every surface, biting their cheek and tongue, and especially that eyelash in the lid that irritates you beyond reason but just can't get out.
if it makes you feel better i shouted out 'Do a poll!' in response to lynz and angie discussing her faux potential unaliving. no one heard me but i did it

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
We can all say/think horrible s, and there is one or two people who I wish would do what MT said, but they are from my personal life and have earned that degree of hatred. I mostly wish the type of pain and misfortune you've said above on people. It prolongs the suffering, for one... 🤣

I would understand why MT went to that level if I knew he was friends with the woman or something, but (from what I gathered) he was upset because he has family and/or friends who've been diagnosed. Duffy is a t, but what she said wasn't to the blanket/mass offense that's being put on it. She's said far worse that would qualify, but not this.