Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So apparently MT shared 'his last ever live' to Michelle Michelle on her big account 👀
90 Day Fiance Money GIF by TLC

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
We can all say/think horrible s, and there is one or two people who I wish would do what MT said, but they are from my personal life and have earned that degree of hatred. I mostly wish the type of pain and misfortune you've said above on people. It prolongs the suffering, for one... 🤣

I would understand why MT went to that level if I knew he was friends with the woman or something, but (from what I gathered) he was upset because he has family and/or friends who've been diagnosed. Duffy is a t, but what she said wasn't to the blanket/mass offense that's being put on it. She's said far worse that would qualify, but not this.
i want to watch angie get battered by Sheila, like bare-knuckle, extra-tooth knocked out, pov camera flying down the stairs and landing at a weird angle that gives us a cracking shot as she's hoyed over the banister and is mangled on the way down.
or max and the dogs to get her in a corner and film it😭
someone (other than herself) needs to make her piss herself in fear and then she might behave

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm bored.

bored zombie GIF

I am going to play a game (and probably get bored of that within 5 minutes). I'm going to start listing the ways I want people I dislike to suffer in non-life-altering and non-fatal ways.

- I hope they only notice their chicken food product is raw when they're on the last bite.
- I hope their toilet overflows at 3AM on a Sunday morning, and they have chronic diarrhoea.
- I hope an image of their grandparents doing the nasty flashes before their eyes before they're about to cum and ruins the moment, every single time.
- I hope their ingrown toenail gets infected and ruins their favourite, most expensive pair of shoes.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
i want to watch angie get battered by Sheila, like bare-knuckle, extra-tooth knocked out, pov camera flying down the stairs and landing at a weird angle that gives us a cracking shot as she's hoyed over the banister and is mangled on the way down.
or max and the dogs to get her in a corner and film it😭
someone (other than herself) needs to make her piss herself in fear and then she might behave
Happy Stephen King GIF by CBS All Access

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm bored.

bored zombie GIF

I am going to play a game (and probably get bored of that within 5 minutes). I'm going to start listing the ways I want people I dislike to suffer in non-life-altering and non-fatal ways.

- I hope they only notice their chicken food product is raw when they're on the last bite.
- I hope their toilet overflows at 3AM on a Sunday morning, and they have chronic diarrhoea.
- I hope an image of their grandparents doing the nasty flashes before their eyes before they're about to cum and ruins the moment, every single time.
- I hope their ingrown toenail gets infected and ruins their favourite, most expensive pair of shoes.
- I hope their favourite movie is removed from all streaming platforms, and if they have it on DVD I hope the disc gets scratched beyond use.
- I hope their milk is always curdled and they don't notice until after the first gulp.
- I hope they slip in mud on their way to their wedding.
- I hope their underwear causes a blistering, itchy rash that requires a medical professional to examine it in front of junior doctors who cannot behave in a professional manner.
- I hope they notice tiny slugs crawling in their toothbrush bristles after they've brushed their teeth.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
- I hope their favourite movie is removed from all streaming platforms, and if they have it on DVD I hope the disc gets scratched beyond use.
- I hope their milk is always curdled and they don't notice until after the first gulp.
- I hope they slip in mud on their way to their wedding.
- I hope their underwear causes a blistering, itchy rash that requires a medical professional to examine it in front of junior doctors who cannot behave in a professional manner.
- I hope they notice tiny slugs crawling in their toothbrush bristles after they've brushed their teeth.
- I hope they notice half a maggot, still squirming, after they take a bite out of an apple.
- I hope their favourite foods just start to taste weird to them.
- I hope they shart whilst wearing white trousers in a crowded elevator and they're the first to exit.
- I hope they sneeze violently while their head is over a full puke bucket and the force of the sneeze results in their face becoming submerged.
- I hope they go to wash their face afterwards and discover the water supply has been turned off.
- I hope they always manage to tread in fresh dog s when wearing flip flops and it gets on their toes and everyone sees.