Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Now Zac is the expert on SA, and we should know he’s right if we been through it. Making assumptions that everyone behaves the same 🤬🤬 he’s disgusting this morning, literally creating a hate train for that girl 🤬🤬🤬

I’m furious, he’s calling that girl a fing prostitute 🤬🤬 honestly who the do does he think he is?
It’s shocking the stuff that he is saying. I scrolled out and back in and heard him calling someone a prostitute. Can you imagine how that girl feels watching this. We don’t know the truth but do sake people shouldn’t be having an opinion on this. Nevermind someone with a large platform triggering victims and name calling

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
It’s shocking the stuff that he is saying. I scrolled out and back in and heard him calling someone a prostitute. Can you imagine how that girl feels watching this. We don’t know the truth but do sake people shouldn’t be having an opinion on this. Nevermind someone with a large platform triggering victims and name calling
He was even slagging her hair and looks 🤬🤬

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just woke up after the worst dream ever, half a dozen huge black spiders started to drop on my bed and run round 😮 woke up terrified, thankfully just the cat on my bed snoring 😂
I had a very similar dream about a week ago. I was even trying to runaway - my leg was twitching away. 🤣 Must've freaked my dog out, cuz he barked at me over it. 🤣🤣

cat sleeping GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Now Zac is the expert on SA, and we should know he’s right if we been through it. Making assumptions that everyone behaves the same 🤬🤬 he’s disgusting this morning, literally creating a hate train for that girl 🤬🤬🤬

I’m furious, he’s calling that girl a fing prostitute 🤬🤬 honestly who the do does he think he is?

Domestic Violence April GIF by INTO ACTION

Didn’t Alex call out one of the fishwives for an OF account, something about promoting it on a kids app? Now he has G talking like that on the app and they are all talking about Smeg? Well if I’m right than it seems all very hypocritical and double standards but apparently he calls that stuff out?
He did yeah insinuated she was some sort of predator, the conversation G had with a woman on their prank calls was not tiktok appropriate in the slightest asking if the woman would put Smeg inside her ect it was revolting and apparently this will be a nighty thing.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
He should be keeping his opinions to himself. Instead he’s being vile.

who is he calling a prostitute?
I actually felt sorry for him over the Red situation, I hardly ever watch longer than a couple of minutes, cant be doing with pathetic conspiracy theories and he bores me, just another beg got to big for his boots everyone of them are cut from the same cloth, all attention whores

I actually felt sorry for him over the Red situation, I hardly ever watch longer than a couple of minutes, cant be doing with pathetic conspiracy theories and he bores me, just another beg got to big for his boots everyone of them are cut from the same cloth, all attention whores
1000072306.jpg 1000072305.jpg
Look a what he earns from the app that's just 8 days worth. He will never care what comes out of his mouth because the only thing that matters is what lands in his bank account. He was another Kas he came to lives giving it the he's not in it for the money, he highly disagreed with gifting so would have his off whilst calling others out. After he got popular from driving to CLA when she was sectioned the gifts slowly crept on. They are all glory hunters because they will never be anything more than tiktok.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
zac's not very demure, not very mindful, i think he's jealous that the doll who made that sound now has enough to fund and finish the rest of their transition, was on tv with rupaul filling in for jimmy kimmel, and will be getting beauty product deals like crazy.
He's still waiting on a CLA meet-and-greet and the podcast. very jealous, not very demure. not very mindful
thefuckingdirtyratbastard i hopethatbandworksgoodgood andthenihopeitfailsrealgoodgood

'play jade thirwirl'​

YARN | Stop! Stop it! Stop! | Death Becomes Her (1992) | Video clips by  quotes | e3ca9bb8 | 紗
BBC America's Killing Eve - Page 486 -

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
1000072306.jpg 1000072305.jpg
Look a what he earns from the app that's just 8 days worth. He will never care what comes out of his mouth because the only thing that matters is what lands in his bank account. He was another Kas he came to lives giving it the he's not in it for the money, he highly disagreed with gifting so would have his off whilst calling others out. After he got popular from driving to CLA when she was sectioned the gifts slowly crept on. They are all glory hunters because they will never be anything more than tiktok.
It's still crazy to me how much Tiktok take before the 'creator' gets anything, I know it's a business but that's why I'll never gift. Even smaller gifters still matter to a degree because all those little bracelets soon add up x