Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
zac's not very demure, not very mindful, i think he's jealous that the doll who made that sound now has enough to fund and finish the rest of their transition, was on tv with rupaul filling in for jimmy kimmel, and will be getting beauty product deals like crazy.
He's still waiting on a CLA meet-and-greet and the podcast. very jealous, not very demure. not very mindful
thefuckingdirtyratbastard i hopethatbandworksgoodgood andthenihopeitfailsrealgoodgood

'play jade thirwirl'​

YARN | Stop! Stop it! Stop! | Death Becomes Her (1992) | Video clips by  quotes | e3ca9bb8 | 紗
BBC America's Killing Eve - Page 486 -'s Killing Eve - Page 486 -

Animated GIF

he's past pasture, the beginning of twink-death began long ago with this one, he's nearly 40, he's not beyonce, he's not a 24 year old rachel mcadams playing a 16 year old regina george. he's a fully grown hairy backed, 42 DD bearing MAN. who I believe was a 'certified hooker' years ago?
and wanted everyone to go against red because he had harmed himself over his s.a?
and now wants to deny someone else's experience and call them a w?
He's a
Animated GIF
Jessica Lange Netflix GIF by The Politician

who scammed an ill woman for 50 quid kebabs. that band is gonna be under pressure (🎶 under pressure🎶) he dresses like he's a sport fan in american circa 2k5. it's not it.
you are not in a ja rule video. you are in a small flat. in the uk.
he should've got at his hairline done too, cause that's starting its midnight escape routine by the looks of it.
Very much like boss-eye Gracie, the energy of an eyepatch kid will never leave you.
Remember a few weeks ago when Gracie was laughing and ki'ing about racism and riots, that, 'she got her mans shes got money (from others) and now she got her life' all bragging and bandaged on camera being edl massive?

She's now in hospital and those tiktok numbers don't do s for you in hospital.
what a difference... a day makes
face punch GIF
Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2024
uk
It's still crazy to me how much Tiktok take before the 'creator' gets anything, I know it's a business but that's why I'll never gift. Even smaller gifters still matter to a degree because all those little bracelets soon add up x
when i first joined tiktok i gifted 😬 not a great deal, i think im level 17 but i wont gift anybody again unless its stolen coins. I gifted lots of wronguns 😆i didn’t know they were wronguns at the time

It's still crazy to me how much Tiktok take before the 'creator' gets anything, I know it's a business but that's why I'll never gift. Even smaller gifters still matter to a degree because all those little bracelets soon add up x
Crazy isn't it I had a look at the price in diamonds over £380 has been spent so far this morning for him to receive what he's made so far, so with that in mind tiktok are still taking a 70% cut. It blows my mind why anyone would even think about topping up tbh. You think if someone was to send a £1 worth of bracelets each day that soon adds up, when they just think it's a £1 😒

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Animated GIF

he's past pasture, the beginning of twink-death began long ago with this one, he's nearly 40, he's not beyonce, he's not a 24 year old rachel mcadams playing a 16 year old regina georges. he's a fully grown hairy backed, 42 DD bearing MAN. who i believe was a 'certified hooker' years ago?
and wanted everyone to go against red because he had harmed himself over his s.a?
and now wants to deny someone elses experience and call them a w?
He's a
Animated GIF
Jessica Lange Netflix GIF by The Politician

who scammed an ill woman for 50 quid kebabs. that band is gonna be under pressure (🎶 under pressure🎶)
that dresses like he's a sport fan in american circa 2k5. it's not it. you are not in a ja rule video. you are in a small flat. in the uk. he should've got at his hairline done too, cause that's starting it's midnight escape routine by the looks of it.
Very much like boss-eye gracie, the energy of an eyepatch kid will never leave you.
Remember a few weeks ago when gracie was laughing and ki'ing about racism and riots, that, 'shes got her mans shes got money (from others) and now shes got her life' all bragging and bandaged on camera being edl massive?
She's now in hospital and those tiktok numbers don't do s for you in hospital.
what a difference... a day makes
face punch GIF
Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
Quote of the day

Energy of an eye patch kid 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
wtf that’s just greedy, it’s bad enough having a wish list whilst ya making money on tiktok anyway. I’m sure someone wrote in here it doesn’t work. Not 100% but think i seen it 🤔
i can admit it, she's the one i'm jealous of (not physcailly, i'm very beautiful, i struggle with it but i am ((i sound like fing @Alicia 'mimi pretty i am')). but her lifestyle <3... she's basically a high-seas hussy, and people buy her gifts constantly, she's getting that many gifts she's being a hussy for completely free. icon.
FUDERMORE she needs to be added to the list for that fing puppet show she put on yesterday. take us on a swinging cruise ship Luna gyal, we wanna see what heathens do in international waters!

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’m gonna say it…cla is one cheeky fa. Nobody is as bad as her and the rest who battle all day. Can say what you want about miss red but ya just can’t compare her to the ones that sit annd battle all day. I personally don’t mind miss red 🖕🏻(don’t come for me) she’s 1 step down from the likes of angie & eq IMO

I’m here for the cla and eq fall out though 😄it’s funny when they tell each other they love each other and are like sisters 😆do right off

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
He did yeah insinuated she was some sort of predator, the conversation G had with a woman on their prank calls was not tiktok appropriate in the slightest asking if the woman would put Smeg inside her ect it was revolting and apparently this will be a nighty thing.
I thought he did that I wasn’t to sure and couldn’t remember who he did it too. But I caught the prank call with that woman and that was definitely too far and then he continues to allow her in the box.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
zac's not very demure, not very mindful, i think he's jealous that the doll who made that sound now has enough to fund and finish the rest of their transition, was on tv with rupaul filling in for jimmy kimmel, and will be getting beauty product deals like crazy.
He's still waiting on a CLA meet-and-greet and the podcast. very jealous, not very demure. not very mindful
thefuckingdirtyratbastard i hopethatbandworksgoodgood andthenihopeitfailsrealgoodgood

'play jade thirwirl'​

YARN | Stop! Stop it! Stop! | Death Becomes Her (1992) | Video clips by  quotes | e3ca9bb8 | 紗
BBC America's Killing Eve - Page 486 -'s Killing Eve - Page 486 -

Following in pukes footsteps, wanting to hang out with a racist, homophobic, transphobic old bag called CLA