Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I could smash DG and Zac in the face!!!
Angry Raven Symone GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
You did a mighty post last night, which has left people questioning what you were on about because you were, in fact, talking in riddles.

Your post also gave people in here reason to believe that whatever you were going to expose would more or less discredit a 'potential' victim of SA by implying, Jc has had a war of words with the same agency that, Alisha is under again, implying she's made false allegations to bring him/his agency and his platform down.

If it has nothing to do with the jc situation, then I don't know why you've mentioned it twice in your post tbh.

If you're exposing an agency, then do just that, but if you've sat on this information for months like you say you have, then I find it a touch insensitive that you're suddenly doing it now.

You've nit picked the details you want to speak about, so obviously, it's going to leave people confused, yet you seem to feel attacked when people question you, you've more or less exposed everything already so maybe if you start from the start people will understand what you're going on about.

An agency manipulating it's gifters or vulnerable people behind the scenes, is a whole separate thing from the Alisha situation. (Which you've mentioned more than once) now do you see the confusion?

No one's coming at you, people are confused and rightly so.

You asked for our opinions, so there's mine.
This hey honey stuff was exposed months ago, it was spoken about , I posted about it also about a creator asking to manipulate gifters

Me speaking on it will automatically make people feel that way and I was right to think this

As I mentioned Jc is connected to the people that exposed the agency , the same agency gifting creators to speak on it .. Alisha is in that agency , I don’t see where the confusion lies

I asked for the people who are triggered by this not feel I am v shaming that’s what I asked

I didn’t feel attacked I was pointing out it was an opinion stated to me not a question , every question asked to me I have answered

Medusa

How are you feeling now? Better I hope 🤞🏻
Happy I Love You GIF by GGKT
I'm fine, I'm having a few days away, I haven't been away for the last 2 weeks so we're just waiting on friends arriving.
I'll show you where I disappear to at a weekend. (Thank you for asking. 🤎)
Screenshot_20240822_130004_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240822_130140_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240822_130216_Gallery.jpg
I won't show you inside because thats private 😈

Medusa

I'm fine, I'm having a few days away, I haven't been away for the last 2 weeks so we're just waiting on friends arriving.
Btw those sliders are not mine 💀

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Were you in Hustle's live the other night when he was victim shaming Alisha? I saw Hayley Comet in there saying how unfair all of this was on JC (She seems to have forgotten about her claim to always defend the victim until proven otherwise) I'm pretty sure I saw you commenting about "poor" JC too. So are you "#teamjc💙#justiceforjc,JC wouldn't do that, Why would he need to? He's such a genuine guy, she's a liar, she's done it before, it's her fault" That's a selection of comments people who've never met JC or Alisha were making in Hustle's live. I'm only asking because I'm confused why any of this about an agency is connected to an alleged SA or am I being obtuse?
Absolutely not!! And I went in half way through n didn’t comment nothing so please don’t put that on me thanks , you can’t put other comments on me sorry that’s unfair , I’m not responsible for peoples comments cause I was present what I will be responsible for is my post and that’s it

Medusa

This hey honey stuff was exposed months ago, it was spoken about , I posted about it also about a creator asking to manipulate gifters

Me speaking on it will automatically make people feel that way and I was right to think this

As I mentioned Jc is connected to the people that exposed the agency , the same agency gifting creators to speak on it .. Alisha is in that agency , I don’t see where the confusion lies

I asked for the people who are triggered by this not feel I am v shaming that’s what I asked

I didn’t feel attacked I was pointing out it was an opinion stated to me not a question , every question asked to me I have answered
Wait there, I've just read that you were 'teamjc' and bigging him up in people's lives, is that correct? because I haven't seen you answer that.

curious as I'd like to know before I reply to you.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
WHAT A SCRUFFY NITTY t😶 zac
'no means no'
'well she didn't say no to the other 6 creators' -zdb
https://media.tenor.com/rsNCUfD5kIgAAAAM/t.gif
YARN | Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! | GLOW (2017) - S01E05 Comedy | Video  gifs by quotes | e714598e | 紗

lopsided t
And this is why I don't believe a word out of JC's mouth, all these rats he's got running around defending him makes him look even more guilty. Surely if he had a police case his rats would stop commenting on it as not to ruin his case

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Wait there, I've just read that you were 'teamjc' and bigging him up in people's lives, is that correct? because I haven't seen you answer that.

curious as I'd like to know before I reply to you.
Smh I am not please read my reply above ..., someone assuming I am and assuming I commented in a live and I never did

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
The views of these ‘men’ are absolutely horrific and some of them have daughters ffs (not saying men don’t get SA’d too, it’s just that the shaming is currently happening to a woman). Zac, DG, Hustle should be ashamed of themselves, they’re making dangerous generalisations and it deters victims from speaking out.

Why can’t they all just leave it alone, if they’re so convinced she’s lying JC claimed he’s been to the police, so let them deal with it.

And as for “I prefer women who don’t sleep around” Hustle, you’re one to talk you misogynistic prick, you’ve slept with half the app.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Oh my goodness that looks fantastic. What an amazing space. I’m sure you’ll have a ball

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Absolutely not!! And I went in half way through n didn’t comment nothing so please don’t put that on me thanks , you can’t put other comments on me sorry that’s unfair , I’m not responsible for peoples comments cause I was present what I will be responsible for is my post and that’s it
You did comment. That's how I knew you were in there. 🙄

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

You didn't answer my question actually. Are you in support of JC. Simple question. A YES or NO will suffice.

Medusa

Smh I am not please read my reply above ..., someone assuming I am and assuming I commented in a live and I never did
ok, fair enough. I'm all for exposing the manipulation that goes on behind the scenes so I'm with you on that but.. Jc has and does manipulate his gifters just like dg and dave.

They are all the same, it's literally a case of who's the biggest manipulator here because they are ALL guilty of doing it.

You can't defend one creator when they're also manipulating their gifters, Yes expose the agency but when you do then you're going to have to expose the creators too.

Good luck because it's not going to be easy, many people have tried.

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
You did comment. That's how I knew you were in there. 🙄
Saying what Dalainey , saying this is fked up , does that make me team jc or are you assuming I am , I been in his live probably twice scrolling as I do since I started my account does that make me a hard core supporter no it doesn’t , and if I was do you think I would be in here absolutely not