Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
This hey honey stuff was exposed months ago, it was spoken about , I posted about it also about a creator asking to manipulate gifters

Me speaking on it will automatically make people feel that way and I was right to think this

As I mentioned Jc is connected to the people that exposed the agency , the same agency gifting creators to speak on it .. Alisha is in that agency , I don’t see where the confusion lies

I asked for the people who are triggered by this not feel I am v shaming that’s what I asked

I didn’t feel attacked I was pointing out it was an opinion stated to me not a question , every question asked to me I have answered
When is the video being posted? I’m interested to see what’s in it

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
ok, fair enough. I'm all for exposing the manipulation that goes on behind the scenes so I'm with you on that but.. Jc has and does manipulate his gifters just like dg and dave.

They are all the same, it's literally a case of who's the biggest manipulator here because they are ALL guilty of doing it.

You can't defend one creator when they're also manipulating their gifters, Yes expose the agency but when you do then you're going to have to expose the creators too.

Good luck because it's not going to be easy, many people have tried.
I’m not defending anyone at all , all creators I have exposed before with screenshots of messages on my original account this came out months ago, they exploit everyone in that agency and Alisha is now one of them

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Saying what Dalainey , saying this is fked up , does that make me team jc or are you assuming I am , I been in his live probably twice scrolling as I do since I started my account does that make me a hard core supporter no it doesn’t , and if I was do you think I would be in here absolutely not
I didn't assume anything. I asked you a question, one you haven't given me a straight answer to..

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Television Gifs — #when you say something in a group chat and nobody...

not in here, out there

Medusa

I’m not defending anyone at all , all creators I have exposed before with screenshots of messages on my original account this came out months ago, they exploit everyone in that agency and Alisha is now one of them
Let me take you back to your original post.
It has come across where you're trying to discredit Alisha, for example you said she was jealous because jc sat with a girl, that's not true. Jc ignored her because she sat with someone (a girl) he had a problem with.

If you had come in here and didn't mention the Alisha and jc situation and simply said you were exposing an agency and the manipulation that creators are guilty if doing (on screen and off screen) there wouldn't be anyone in here confused or asking you questions, in fact we would probably be backing you.

Hope I've explained it clearly.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Do people just assume speculate , accuse and then do reverse psychology it’s happened twice in here today

Why would I answer again when I’ve answered before or did you miss my comment

big ang no GIF by RealityTVGIFs

if your message isn't reaching your target audience clearly and you're misunderstood, the problem lies with the message being given, only the messengerrrr can clarify it.

it's not reverse psychology to ask questions, it's asking a question, for clarity.

Jul 29, 2024
england
I'm fine, I'm having a few days away, I haven't been away for the last 2 weeks so we're just waiting on friends arriving.
I'll show you where I disappear to at a weekend. (Thank you for asking. 🤎)
Screenshot_20240822_130004_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240822_130140_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240822_130216_Gallery.jpg
I won't show you inside because thats private 😈
Ooh that’s lush 😍. I love caravaning, I used to have one and it made the holidays and half terns so much easier, there used to be a load of us go to the same place and it was like our own little community. The only reason I don’t have it now is due to littles not being little anymore, a relationship break up and other life s but I’m definitely going to look into it again in the future, I’d love to have one again for when/if I have grand babies. Enjoy your weekend

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Let me take you back to your original post.
It has come across where you're trying to discredit Alisha, for example you said she was jealous because jc sat with a girl, that's not true. Jc ignored her because she sat with someone (a girl) he had a problem with.

If you had come in here and didn't mention the Alisha and jc situation and simply said you were exposing an agency and the manipulation that creators are guilty if doing (on screen and off screen) there wouldn't be anyone in here confused or asking you questions, in fact we would probably be backing you.

Hope I've explained it clearly.
I understand this 100% the girl I was speaking on is the same girl that exposed the agency it’s explained in the video, and I did mention this too

I mentioned it cause she is in the agency and I feel she is also being exploited too I mentioned this also

Yes you have thank you and I understand 100% thanks again