Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I just got a blood pressure machine & I think I put the cuff on too tight to test it cuz

homer simpson hug GIF
What's your reading? I do mine when the doctor has a splurge

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I've been crazy busy at work so I havnt been on much and just noticed Zac the fat bolox replied to me 🤣🤣 but deleted it.

First off "I could never" could never what Zac? Sit on tiktok begging from vulnerable people? Begging somone for 50 quid for a kebab? You are correct, I could NEVER do that. I will stick with my hard earned career thanks 🥰
Go pretend to be in Eastenders again you fing bellend, can't wait for your new "studio" 🤣 you are just as bad as Brigham for "big things are coming"

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO
Does that mean he's gonna stop trying live inside comment cafes arseholes? We should throw a party 😭

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I've been crazy busy at work so I havnt been on much and just noticed Zac the fat bolox replied to me 🤣🤣 but deleted it.

First off "I could never" could never what Zac? Sit on tiktok begging from vulnerable people? Begging somone for 50 quid for a kebab? You are correct, I could NEVER do that. I will stick with my hard earned career thanks 🥰
Go pretend to be in Eastenders again you fing bellend, can't wait for your new "studio" 🤣 you are just as bad as Brigham for "big things are coming"

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO
Tell him the earth's not flat and watch him have a meltdown 🤣
Frustrated Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Nah sorry it’s fing wrong! I’m 39 and my house is constantly full of teenage lads, there is nothing remotely attractive about them, I have nothing in common with those literal children and if I spoke to one of them the way these dirty old men and women do I’d fully expect their parents at my door to leather me.. why does he get the respect of the comments off?
The age of consent needs to be higher imo, too many dusty crusty old fs take advantage of it