EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Season 2 Nos4A2 GIF by AMC Networks

Samantha Morton Starz GIF by The Serpent Queen
Maybe council tax have caught her

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
This hey honey stuff was exposed months ago, it was spoken about , I posted about it also about a creator asking to manipulate gifters

Me speaking on it will automatically make people feel that way and I was right to think this

As I mentioned Jc is connected to the people that exposed the agency , the same agency gifting creators to speak on it .. Alisha is in that agency , I don’t see where the confusion lies

I asked for the people who are triggered by this not feel I am v shaming that’s what I asked

I didn’t feel attacked I was pointing out it was an opinion stated to me not a question , every question asked to me I have answered

So is this intended to show the agency or Alisha up? It seems it might be suggestive that anyone connected is corrupt, which would shine a further light on her? The timing makes me think that it could damage Alishia further? Which makes me question your real motives if I’m honest.

Like I said, I appreciate you considering our feelings, just please consider the feelings of another potential victim.

Sarah dog mum

Jul 13, 2024
England
I swear Mable is an angry dog on a short lease. She is always trying to go off about something. Mazza, you can't say anything about what another person does when you defended Angie and have been just as vile as her.

mean chihuahua dog GIF
I remember mazza trying to do an exposure on Adams ark and everyone come for her and mandy mandy run off and left mazza to take the heat

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
So is this intended to show the agency or Alisha up? It seems it might be suggestive that anyone connected is corrupt, which would shine a further light on her? The timing makes me think that it could damage Alishia further? Which makes me question your real motives if I’m honest.

Like I said, I appreciate you considering our feelings, just please consider the feelings of another potential victim.
I have zero motives please don’t put that on me I am simply highlighting something I noticed that is it

It’s very simple if people feel a certain type of way I can’t help that and thats not my aim

The agency are corrupt and have been for a long time

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I've been crazy busy at work so I havnt been on much and just noticed Zac the fat bolox replied to me 🤣🤣 but deleted it.

First off "I could never" could never what Zac? Sit on tiktok begging from vulnerable people? Begging somone for 50 quid for a kebab? You are correct, I could NEVER do that. I will stick with my hard earned career thanks 🥰
Go pretend to be in Eastenders again you fing bellend, can't wait for your new "studio" 🤣 you are just as bad as Brigham for "big things are coming"

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240822_154335_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240822_154335_TikTok.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 50

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I've been crazy busy at work so I havnt been on much and just noticed Zac the fat bolox replied to me 🤣🤣 but deleted it.

First off "I could never" could never what Zac? Sit on tiktok begging from vulnerable people? Begging somone for 50 quid for a kebab? You are correct, I could NEVER do that. I will stick with my hard earned career thanks 🥰
Go pretend to be in Eastenders again you fing bellend, can't wait for your new "studio" 🤣 you are just as bad as Brigham for "big things are coming"

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO
The same little message board that had his back when Red had outed his mental health to people. Fat t. Get a refund on your surgery