Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Oh dear, would look like I am Gracie clicked one of those dodgy email links and her tiktok got hacked and somebody emptied her coins by gifting someone
One down
Animated GIF
GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards
24.08.2024_23.02.39_REC - Copy.png

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Had a quick scroll on TikTok on way home from work and I see soapy is either pissed as a t or is pretending either way she’s a t.
Have I missed much ?
Not much. Angie and Pearl were bullying Zme, but then Zme cracked out the broccoli hat so Angie showed a t-shirt or something showing Zme allegedly hitting Marcus. Angie kept switching from being a t to "I just want to help, cuz I can relate cuz I drink too, but I'm not an alcoholic". Zme, AR, Angie and Pearl are a bit 😠 with each other, but it got dull and they just kept battling. Then Angie was summoned to court to answer charges of race baiting etc from Paige, but she's too pissed and it was boring as do also. But Angie says she's not going to drink again after tonight and she also offered to cover all costs if Sam Walker talks to a vet in the UK that she finds for him.

And the vet that was helping Sam Walker on live, making the key medical decisions for the dog, overriding the professional opinion and advice of the vets in Sierra Leone is actually a career fraudster.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Not much. Angie and Pearl were bullying Zme, but then Zme cracked out the broccoli hat so Angie showed a t-shirt or something showing Zme allegedly hitting Marcus. Angie kept switching from being a t to "I just want to help, cuz I can relate cuz I drink too, but I'm not an alcoholic". Zme, AR, Angie and Pearl are a bit 😠 with each other, but it got dull and they just kept battling. Then Angie was summoned to court to answer charges of race baiting etc from Paige, but she's too pissed and it was boring as do also. But Angie says she's not going to drink again after tonight and she also offered to cover all costs if Sam Walker talks to a vet in the UK that she finds for him.

And the vet that was helping Sam Walker on live, making the key medical decisions for the dog, overriding the professional opinion and advice of the vets in Sierra Leone is actually a career fraudster.
🎶zme
zme
zme
zme baby till I lose controOOOoool
zme with your love until i lose controooOO🎵l
Hot Girls Hula Hooping GIFs | Tenor
Animated GIF

*chaka demus , i didnt read how serious the message waswith the vet stuff
😭