Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

that's her night ruined 💕
Sam Sam can you follow me back his face like...
Schitts Creek Wtf GIF by CBC

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angela is obsessed with getting the dog Sam is caring for. The dog that has had a sty life and experienced trauma from humans. The Angela who likes to throw s around, scream, shout, get drunk, neglect basic needs, doesn't leave the house, barely spent any time with her previous dog. Perfect match. 😳

What was the other dog that her and Lynz seemed to get obsessed over? I swear it was another dog with a neglected/traumatic background and they were just fixated on trying to get the dog? It's weird behaviour.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Angela is obsessed with getting the dog Sam is caring for. The dog that has had a sty life and experienced trauma from humans. The Angela who likes to throw s around, scream, shout, get drunk, neglect basic needs, doesn't leave the house, barely spent any time with her previous dog. Perfect match. 😳

What was the other dog that her and Lynz seemed to get obsessed over? I swear it was another dog with a neglected/traumatic background and they were just fixated on trying to get the dog? It's weird behaviour.
i think she's got a wide-on for sam 😭

Was it shans dog when hers were being abused by her?