Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
@Roxy Mitchell yew kant
Animated GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Some of these people on tt can't handle real life and they think tt will be easier for them. Hide away in the corner of the virtual world of tt thinking nothing can harm them. Then tt gets real and do, they now can't handle real life and tt life. Now what! Where do they go now! I feel like I'm watching an experiment.

Also

Over sharers make me laugh. They think they're comfy in their position on tt, start giving away personal info, have a disagreement and literally get pinned against a wall of retreat when they cannot do anything cos someone's coming after their real people.

Watching some sad sap almost crying over some silly s 🙃

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
View attachment 1000023320.mp4
For anyone who missed Angela acting a total freak and Sam thinking she's some kind of AI nightmare creepy pasta type being. 🤣

Season 2 Episode 12 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

This video is really interesting from a psychological/behavioural perspective. We don’t often get to see people react on camera to Angela (Sam), whilst sat with another who knows her typical behaviour (Speedo).

She’s met with shock, disgust, denial, humour and a whole host of other emotions, by Sam. Whilst Speedo laughs along to Sam’s numerous reactions and laughs at Angela, in an unintentional (I believe) mocking way.

It was as though she wasn’t part of the back and forth, it was spectator like. It’s fascinating from a behavioural point of view but also immensely depressing to see someone on “display”, not realising how they’re truly perceived.

Very, very, sad.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Season 2 Episode 12 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist's Extraordinary Playlist

This video is really interesting from a psychological/behavioural perspective. We don’t often get to see people react on camera to Angela (Sam), whilst sat with another who knows her typical behaviour (Speedo).

She’s met with shock, disgust, denial, humour and a whole host of other emotions, by Sam. Whilst Speedo laughs along to Sam’s numerous reactions and laughs at Angela, in an unintentional (I believe) mocking way.

It was as though she wasn’t part of the back and forth, it was spectator like. It’s fascinating from a behavioural point of view but also immensely depressing to see someone on “display”, not realising how they’re truly perceived.

Very, very, sad.
Her followers are quick to ask her, have you ate today, have you slept etc. But the one time they should be concerned at her behaviour, none of them give 2 ss. Speedo was clearly using her for clout and to show off in front of the other 2 men