Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
He's a dirty minging fing RAT is what he is.
Haha don’t hold back πŸ˜†I’ve always thought he was manipulative with the 2 women that came for him. It all kinda back fired on them but 100% there was truth in that. I also think what miss red done was minging behaviour but he was loving the attention, gifts and all the new sob subs. I flip flop with him but after what he said about that Alisha he can suck a fart

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Why do they lurk in here reading everything and then call us ugly and boring?
mean girls ugh GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

Medusa

Biggest freak in here is Nolan anonymous Judas Medusa

you believe that Judas said and deleted your comments. Just cos he told you something. Your posts aren’t that bad from what I read.
Not you again, you prick!!
You ran off the last time when you came in here acting like you ran the joint.
Chill the do out, then you might get somewhere, if not then tell us an extraordinary story before you go. thank you please

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Morning feckers! 🀎
You can all breathe a sigh of relief as I'm not going to do one of my mile long rants about @Anonymous However I hope you're imaginary work boot's gives you blisters the size of paddling pools.
Season One Starz GIF by Dublin Murders
I wonder why? Why did they do it? I don't understand...are they incredibly lonely to have to fantasise s or what? It just feels very sad to me..a sad way to communicate with people, desperate maybe. I don't know.