Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm in 2 family and friends WhatsApp Groups and they are all talking about Oasis and which concert to go to 🤣 would be my worst nightmare being at a concert and in the middle of a mosh pit 🤣🤣🤣
Pee Wee Herman Punk GIF by Jason Clarke

I didn't think Oasis had mosh pits, I thought they had brawls? 🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Use lot are so dumb. I’ve read through all anonymous comments, they come off as a tedious freak. “Ohhh I’m so diplomatik” and so many comments saying oh I love you anonymous. Then they say “dumped” like they are at high school and u all pity them.

Who cares why does it matter it seems like wvery1 is a loser to some degree that’s why ur online daily comment cafe about a load of se.
Yeah, I couldn't be bothered going back and reading through all Anonymous's comments because I'm not that fing bothered who they are. The fact that you have done that shows that you're the tedious freak so you can go suck a bag of dicks and hold your nose while you're doing it 😉
suck my dick wwe GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Use lot are so dumb. I’ve read through all anonymous comments, they come off as a tedious freak. “Ohhh I’m so diplomatik” and so many comments saying oh I love you anonymous. Then they say “dumped” like they are at high school and u all pity them.

Who cares why does it matter it seems like wvery1 is a loser to some degree that’s why ur online daily comment cafe about a load of se.
🤣🤣🤣 you've read comments back on anonymous and call us out for being on a forum 🤣🤣 and if you are wanker Alex please explain why you mentioned me last night. I need to know if to be angry and want to smash your face in

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
🤣🤣🤣 you've read comments back on anonymous and call us out for being on a forum 🤣🤣 and if you are wanker Alex please explain why you mentioned me last night. I need to know if to be angry and want to smash your face in
Morning Marshy. He more or less implied that you confirmed one of his lies with a comment you made in here. Now go get him!!
Summerslam 1999 Wrestling GIF by WWE

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
🤣🤣 still confused 🤣 did I say I had a winky pic from him 🤣🤣

So he told J someone (can’t remember who) said they would like to cheese grate Js face. Had zero proof, then said you’d said it in here as well. It wasn’t a post you made, think it was here for tea post. He just mixed you up.

That said squishy, you’re on his mind 😂😂😂