Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
So he told J someone (can’t remember who) said they would like to cheese grate Js face. Had zero proof, then said you’d said it in here as well. It wasn’t a post you made, think it was here for tea post. He just mixed you up.

That said squishy, you’re on his mind 😂😂😂
I bet he doesn't even know I do the Wanker posts 🤣

Medusa

I’ll avoid it then. I’ve got 2 discs that are pressing on nerves. And the pain some days is unreal. I coughed earlier and my back literally went into spasm 😩
Back pain is horrible so i really feel for you, I ended up with what you have by going to a chiropractor.
I had my L4 and L5 removed so I'm fine now (luckily) but the same can't be said for everyone.
It's not nice and I hope you manage to get some relief but please don't go to a chiropractor especially when your discs are already damaged. - good luck and I hope you're pain free soon.

Feb 29, 2024
Apparently somebody called Laura said that she'd rather cheese grate her own face than listen to J's voice. Brigham twisted it and told J that Laura had said she wanted to cheese grate J's face. J retaliated by saying Laura wouldn't like it if she said she wanted to throw acid in her face. Brigham has said you confirmed in here his version of the story, which isn't true, he's a big fat noncey liar. THE END, I think 🤔
I thought it would be more exciting then that 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Morning all what the do has been going on 😝
We’re being invaded

Prepare Get Ready GIF by Mashed

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Back pain is horrible so i really feel for you, I ended up with what you have by going to a chiropractor.
I had my L4 and L5 removed so I'm fine now (luckily) but the same can't be said for everyone.
It's not nice and I hope you manage to get some relief but please don't go to a chiropractor especially when your discs are already damaged. - good luck and I hope you're pain free soon.

Totally agree, they did more harm than good to my shoulder. I feel for you both, back pain is awful 🥰🥰