Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Our minds are fecked šŸ˜­
Ghosts Agree GIF by CBS

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Iā€™m not watching Samā€™s live (I canā€™t do it) but is anyone watching and can tell if heā€™s rational enough, to recognise when/if - to have mercy and end Faithā€™s suffering?

Itā€™s one of the worst decisions to make but when you know, you know and itā€™s one of the purest and most painful, acts of love šŸ¤

Absolutely heartbreaking šŸ’”

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Iā€™m not watching Samā€™s live (I canā€™t do it) but is anyone watching and can tell if heā€™s rational enough, to recognise when/if - to have mercy and end Faithā€™s suffering?

Itā€™s one of the worst decisions to make but when you know, you know and itā€™s one of the purest and most painful, acts of love šŸ¤

I have watched one clip of the dog and I can not watch anymore.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024

I've just gone in and he's giving out that Janes address telling people to smash it up šŸ˜® said if anything happens to the dog, it will be the sons address next.

Thatā€™s defo gonna work
Dear stupid bride who Pat hates, she's not coming to the wedding cause the dresses are ugly and you're making her wear pistachio green with fake hair pieces from shein. From the doctor šŸ‘¹

P.s she's also got the bubonic plague, covid and the ss šŸ˜­

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I've just gone in and he's giving out that Janes address telling people to smash it up šŸ˜® said if anything happens to the dog, it will be the sons address next.
Absolute moron.

I appreciate the anger and the intense emotions, but what good is that going to do? fing idiot.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

I am watching between cooking and cleaning, faiths on a drip she hasent ate for days she may pick up hopefullyšŸ™