Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Newbies coming in here not acknowledging how awesome other members are.
200.gif
You stealing my job

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I know he's bonded with Faith, but saying "that's his baby" is bollocks. It's an animal he's taken in a month ago and neglected to seek appropriate care for her by listening to idiots on tiktok rather than following the advice of qualified vets who have examined the dog, seeking out rescues that have experience with injured sick dogs, researching himself what to do if a sick dog won't eat etc.

The only time I've listened to someone's advice regarding my dog(s) online is from someone I actually knew when it was a minor injury or concern, in the very early hours (1/2/3 am), trusted them because I had spoken to them personally for years, and even then I researched the advice before I would act upon it AND made a vet appointment ASAP if required.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I understand the frustration, and if my cat was ill and the vets didn't know what to do I may reach out in pure desperation, but I would phone round different vets for opinions, I wouldn't blindly take advice from someone who's credentials I haven't seen. I feel mean for saying that because the guy probably just wanted to do right by the dog.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
just s yourself in the gown on the morning. and you don't have a change of clothes or shoes, and that's you out of there. mortified - but free it all depends on how much you're willing to sacrifice 😭
Or instead of being called sty pants for the rest of my life, I’m going to strategically place some food and sit on the plate. I can’t go covered in tomato sauce or something similar