Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Mis doubtfire said he would never do that.
Sad Cry Baby GIF by WWE

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Is this replying to the post. I cannot see where this is sending to.

Maybe I have misunderstood but I believe this to be a retaliation atta k or something.

Also you all hate on miss baguette at least she has a voice and people like her

I don’t know what’s going on but Nolan is a tweaker and he was conversing with the one of you that turned out to be a catfish

That’s all folks
I remember the situation you’re referring to now but I’ll admit, my memory is very bad and so I don’t recall particulars. From what I can remember, someone got in Ang’s (I think) box and wasn’t being very nice and had their business details on their page. Never a good idea because it opens them up to exactly want happened 😬

I haven’t done it personally but I’m not going to lie and say I’ve never been tempted to see someone experience the consequences of their own actions. I’m also not going to judge a good man, who posted an honest review of someone’s character and then let it get to him because it’s so out of the norm for him.

None of us are perfect, we’ve all done/said wrong at one point or another on CC but generally - we’re good people calling out sty behaviour.

Feel free to call ours out, most of us can take accountability. The difference is, we don’t have a long running history of sty behaviour, the likes of which we do call out - we learn from our mistakes 🩵

Edit: by catfish are you referring to Anon? Many of us were very fond of them.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Is this replying to the post. I cannot see where this is sending to.

Maybe I have misunderstood but I believe this to be a retaliation atta k or something.

Also you all hate on miss baguette at least she has a voice and people like her

I don’t know what’s going on but Nolan is a tweaker and he was conversing with the one of you that turned out to be a catfish

That’s all folks
To add, where on earth are you getting the idea that there is mass hatred for Baguette?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I remember the situation you’re referring to now but I’ll admit, my memory is very bad and so I don’t recall particulars. From what I can remember, someone got in Ang’s (I think) box and wasn’t being very nice and had their business details on their page. Never a good idea because it opens them up to exactly want happened 😬

I haven’t done it personally but I’m not going to lie and say I’ve never been tempted to see someone experience the consequences of their own actions. I’m also not going to judge a good man, who posted an honest review of someone’s character and then let it get to him because it’s so out of the norm for him.

None of us are perfect, we’ve all done/said wrong at one point or another on CC but generally - we’re good people calling out sty behaviour.

Feel free to call ours out, most of us can take accountability. The difference is, we don’t have a long running history of sty behaviour, the likes of which we do call out - we learn from our mistakes 🩵

Edit: by catfish are you referring to Anon? Many of us were very fond of them.
it was during the revelation of "ew yaddablah", so putting "ew" gave you uncensored commenting ability and that person was particularly vile whilst on a business tiktok.

Aug 13, 2024
the lounge
Have you seen Emily/Emil/Beast/Jack? I think you'd like them.

You said he would never do that. Now you think it’s ok. This is why people shouldn’t trust each other online.

When you said he wouldn’t do that - it wasn’t about repeated sty behaviour , it was regarding the incident I tried to recall

Now this isn’t aimed at you as you seem like a normal person, but people believe anything someone says on here - and look at anonymous turns out to be some freak. And Nolan’s best bud

I love this place but I also worry for the normal individuals

Hateful comments to business you haven’t used I think is illegal but they got away with it

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You said he would never do that. Now you think it’s ok. This is why people shouldn’t trust each other online.

When you said he wouldn’t do that - it wasn’t about repeated sty behaviour , it was regarding the incident I tried to recall

Now this isn’t aimed at you as you seem like a normal person, but people believe anything someone says on here - and look at anonymous turns out to be some freak. And Nolan’s best bud

Hateful comments to business you haven’t used I think is illegal but they got away with it
He wouldn’t ruin a business and he didn’t. He left a review of someone’s character, when they were saying heinous things online. It’s not for me to say it’s ok, my approval doesn’t matter and isn’t relevant. What I am saying, is that what happened is understandable in those particular circumstances and is exactly how social media works.

If someone talks out the side of their neck and has identifying information on their profile, they’ll likely experience consequences. Leaving a non abusive review of their behaviour - isn’t harassment.

This was also one instance, followed up quickly by him posting what you previously quoted. This isn’t a behavioural issue and I think you’re deeping this too much.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

Anonymous turned out to be a female rather than male. How exactly does that equate to them turning out to being "some freak"?

I think you desperately want to be included, but came in too hostile and don't know how to fix that without seeming like some tiny bollocked, blue waffle eating freak. You even say you love this place despite being derogatory about it a comment or so back. Odd behaviour.

You can redeem yourself if you stop being such a entitled, arrogant, egotistical t.

Aug 13, 2024
the lounge
He wouldn’t ruin a business and he didn’t. He left a review of someone’s character, when they were saying heinous things online. It’s not for me to say it’s ok, my approval doesn’t matter and isn’t relevant. What I am saying, is that what happened is understandable in those particular circumstances and is exactly how social media works.

If someone talks out the side of their neck and has identifying information on their profile, they’ll likely experience consequences. Leaving a non abusive review of their behaviour - isn’t harassment.

This was also one instance, followed up quickly by him posting what you previously quoted. This isn’t a behavioural issue and I think you’re deeping this too much.
ruin? I didn’t say ruin. You replied to what I said saying he wouldn’t do that

He blamed it on being upset over sick family. I’ve got sick family but I don’t do things I don’t mean that’s like saying oh I was drunk yall I didn’t mean to talk trash about your race

Y’all trust people you don’t even know I’m surprised you don’t get burglarised