Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Want You Sigh GIF by Soul Train

that's you around @Nolan 🎵, that is @Sob Story Extroadinaire. only explanation for you going back so far in their comment history.

Aug 13, 2024
the lounge
Want You Sigh GIF by Soul Train

that's you around @Nolan 🎵, that is @Sob Story Extroadinaire. only explanation for you going back so far in their comment history.
I’ve gone back so far on the page I read so many it’s addictive

This is the post someone showed here which I have downloaded and uploaded

I put it in the box and I cannot see it now. L

I gotta enjoy my evening this place is a vortex of hell

Attachments

• IMG_6896.jpeg
    IMG_6896.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 46
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
ruin? I didn’t say ruin. You replied to what I said saying he wouldn’t do that

He blamed it on being upset over sick family. I’ve got sick family but I don’t do things I don’t mean that’s like saying oh I was drunk yall I didn’t mean to talk trash about your race

Y’all trust people you don’t even know I’m surprised you don’t get burglarised
You’re being pedantic now and I’m not prepared to have a disingenuous conversation.

You accused Nolan of attacking a business and it’s clear that isn’t what happened. Are you the business owner, is this why you’re going in on him in particular?

We can’t have an honest conversation under false pretences, so when you’re ready to give context as to your intentions - we can talk (genuinely meant).

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

What the do kind of excuse of a screenshot is that? 🤣🤣 For do's sake. I was willing to attempt to take you seriously for a second, but you went and took a giant stinking dump on that.

Again, a/s/l?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

I believe that was taken down as it contains personal information - please can you remove the attachment 🙏🏼 I’ve no idea who they are either and I don’t think it’s appropriate to share their name.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Cos I read what he did. People that act moral then do something immoral then say it’s cos they’re sick

Medusa and Judas are violent keyboard warriors threatening violence when they probably get out of bed with a hoist

Have a great evening
Seriously, mocking disability? You can’t chastise CC members and then type something like this. We love to roast people but we don’t do it based on protected characteristics.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Why are you so hateful about Hayley? Is it your appearance? Why are you watching the emojis and being childish enough to ask someone - don’t engage with her. It’s creepy you’re watching her if you don’t like her. If you block on tiktok you won’t see them on your page. You can’t tell people what emoji to use.
I don't block anyone because I'm not a sensitive little b. I read the comments because she came up on my fyp and I was interested in people's response to her pretending like she didn't know a slur was a slur. Marshmallow and I are friends so I saw her comment first. I was surprised she would support that. Please feel free to show me where I told her she can't though. It's creepy you keep replying to me licking Hayley's arse but here we are, we can both be creeps together 😇

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Cos I read what he did. People that act moral then do something immoral then say it’s cos they’re sick

Medusa and Judas are violent keyboard warriors threatening violence when they probably get out of bed with a hoist

Have a great evening
Is this you Hayley? We know you hate disabled people 😭😭😭😭😭