Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
That'll be a new drama when they find out half the people they may probably help are disingenuous. It's Monday kids are back on Wednesday/Thursday most schools offer a grant to help people, a child doesn't need new uniform every year unless they have a growth spurt or ruin it.

I found shoes the bloody worst, I can see now why my parents had such a love for US BRASS and not kickers 😭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
That'll be a new drama when they find out half the people they may probably help are disingenuous. It's Monday kids are back on Wednesday/Thursday most schools offer a grant to help people, a child doesn't need new uniform every year unless they have a growth spurt or ruin it.
The only one of mine who possibly wouldn’t need a new uniform is my 9 year old and I think that’s more due to the fact he is on a reduced timetable 🙈 my 14 year old went through 3 pairs of school shoes last year 🤦🏽‍♀️

Medusa

Taurian, Paigey, Alicia, Baguette, Millsy, latenightfyp, unicorn, shall I go on?
Tbh, I didn't expect you to go there. 😭😭
Season 1 Good Job GIF by PBS

Edit - I dont know who late night fyp is and I’ve hardly watched Millsy. But I agree with the rest. 😊