Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Does anyone else miss the old chaotic background where she had that Kath Kidston tablecloth as a curtain and the vomit stained bed in the back… the magnolia wall is too mentally stable for me
IMG_3549.png
Same. I miss the piles of grass and decking samples.

I love it when people accidentally drop the camera and you get a full view of the room. So chaotic. 💀

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Three days flange has had that Freddie Kruger t shirt on for, has definitely slept in it as well, there is no need for that level of uncleanliness

✨it’s mental health ✨
- according to Angie anyway

However, as someone who actually suffers from a mental illness, if I’m going through a period of time where I can’t change my clothes or wash my hair, you sure as s wouldn’t see me on a live to 1.1k people. I die a little in side if I answer the door to the postie and I quite obviously look unkempt

Medusa

Latenightfyp victim shames and Millsy is mates with a grown man who describes a 13yr old girl being sexually abused as her being in a relationship with an adult. Tiktokers are all fs.
Wtf! I'm actually shocked about millsy, from what I've seen of her I've always thought she wasn't into drama and stayed clear of wrong'uns, I'm genuinely speeches.
The latenightfyp is that the same account that comes in here?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That'll be a new drama when they find out half the people they may probably help are disingenuous. It's Monday kids are back on Wednesday/Thursday most schools offer a grant to help people, a child doesn't need new uniform every year unless they have a growth spurt or ruin it.
Aww see there was something mentioned about not getting grants anymore, I don't know about all that stuff 🤷‍♀️

Medusa

Do School uniforms still have the really strict bollocks with P.E Kit ? Like a really dark purple shorts for boys and if they were the wrong shade of purple they wouldn't be allowed to play Rugby
Yes, and grey gym skirts up to your chin.
I'm not sure what the uniform is like now though.

Feb 29, 2024
✨it’s mental health ✨

However, as someone who actually suffers from a mental illness, if I’m going through a period of time where I can’t change my clothes or wash my hair, you sure as s wouldn’t see me on a live to 1.1k people. I die a little in side if I answer the door to the postie and I quite obviously look unkempt
100%

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Wtf! I'm actually shocked about millsy, from what I've seen of her I've always thought she wasn't into drama and stayed clear of wrong'uns, I'm genuinely speeches.
The latenightfyp is that the same account that comes in here?
Yeah, it's that wanker PapaBlaze. I told Millsy what he said, I confronted him in her live about it, he admitted it, made no apologies about it either. She's still his mate. We demolished him in about it in here too. He ran obviously. Latenightfyp has an account in here.

Feb 29, 2024
Aww see there was something mentioned about not getting grants anymore, I don't know about all that stuff 🤷‍♀️
From what I know there isn't a grant anymore. But I think schools do get a small amount of funding for school clothes. They have to do this as it could mean a child doesn't get the education due to uniform. Schools tend to keep this quite do to the lack of funding.

Medusa

Yeah, it's that wanker PapaBlaze. I told Millsy what he said, I confronted him in her live about it, he admitted it, made no apologies about it either. She's still his mate. We demolished him about it in here too. He ran obviously. Latenightfyp has an account in here.
I must have been away because I can't remember it, I remember papaBlaze having an account in here and arguing with a few members but I didn't know what it was about. - I guess now I do

Latenightfyp - I didn't know they were 'tiktokers' I just thought they were a screen recorder, posted videos and had an account in here.
Salute Your Shorts Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

I swear I need to start making notes.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
✨it’s mental health ✨

I had a lifelong friend who had aspergers, she unfortunately drank herself to death, she used to wear about four layers of the same clothing never washed her hair for years, thing with flange is she mocks others, like with emzs teeth last night when hers haven't seen a toothbrush for years, flanges is pure laziness and her obsession with TikTok, in my opinion anyway

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I had a lifelong friend who had aspergers, she unfortunately drank herself to death, she used to wear about four layers of the same clothing never washed her hair for years, thing with flange is she mocks others, like with emzs teeth last night when hers haven't seen a toothbrush for years, flanges is pure laziness and her obsession with TikTok, in my opinion anyway
Sorry about your friend 🤎

Most schools do and alot of councils do aswell. Also for people who can't afford things schools offer alot of help. I do understand though sometimes maybe asking for that help can be fearful and seen as embarrassing.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah, it's that wanker PapaBlaze. I told Millsy what he said, I confronted him in her live about it, he admitted it, made no apologies about it either. She's still his mate. We demolished him in about it in here too. He ran obviously. Latenightfyp has an account in here.
fing new I was right not to like them 😭😭

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I just want to take an opportunity to say nobody is a robot, everybody has loyalties to people they are friends with also.

Some people in here are very negative with zero positivity coming from their comments in regards to anything. I would like to be taught how to be a perfect person like a small minority of people in here. Bet you’re fun at parties 😭 I will also go in any box I want, and I will say what I want, it doesn’t make what I say untrue or mean that I don’t stand on what I say. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and that’s mine. Hope the people I like have the best day 🤍

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Papa blaze who also made excuses for a nearly 30 year old Paul breach impregnating a 17 year old girl