Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
No problem, have a search because there's different styles/colours and sizes.
Thanks Love GIF by FOMO Duck

Medusa

iā€™ve been asleep and woke up in mad hatters live. She was arguing with Taurian. has MH said a racist comment now too?
Taurian was trying to bait her by asking what she called her corner shop and she wouldn't quit going on and even when MH was answering her Taurian was still trying to get her to say the P slur. (Wild)

I get it, CourtA is a racist b but MH hasn't said anything to be labelled as a racist, yes she has stayed at Court's house but she's been vocal about not agreeing with the slur she said but Taurian still has an issue with Court and she's taking it out in MH.

Edit - I jumped over into cheekychippy's chat and something must have been said as people are calling both Emz and Courts racists - Feck knows I can't keep up or hear s over all the shouting.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Taurian did sheā€™s gonna send it to me. Imagine the abuse Iā€™ve received cause of fing broccoli because of this absolute dickhead running around crying about a VEGETABLE and sheā€™s finally admitted it wasnā€™t true.
I just went in there and this woman was in comments (Iā€™ve blocked the cult cow now) saying sheā€™d love to see Taurian on the street šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ IMG_1863.jpeg

IMG_1864.jpeg