Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Wasn't scotty just saying she was a lesbian so won't get pregnant that way .. ok he could off sed it a better way I get that ... she also sed this was sed about 2am .but crys about it after 6am wen the boxes and comments was all calling scotty ..so she knew his haters was in there.and there will run with it
I don't like alot scotty says but if he carries on calling angie red corrie ect out then he's my besty
That’s my issue on tiktok. People are loving scotty because he’s calling out and slagging off angie. Then in a few weeks time scotty will be pals with angie and pearl. I can’t love/like on someone just because they don’t like someone who i don’t like. I dislike almost everybody on tiktok anyway. I can’t watch scotty he does my tits in. What i’ve read he’s got a shady past too. I have empathy and she seemed genuinely really upset by him.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
That’s my issue on tiktok. People are loving scotty because he’s calling out and slagging off angie. Then in a few weeks time scotty will be pals with angie and pearl. I can’t love/like on someone just because they don’t like someone who i don’t like. I dislike almost everybody on tiktok anyway. I can’t watch scotty he does my tits in. What i’ve read he’s got a shady past too. I have empathy and she seemed genuinely really upset by him.
And that's OK we are allowed our opinion and we are grown ups.. I haven't heard off Scotty past so I can't comment lol.. x

Jun 8, 2024
uk
And that's OK we are allowed our opinion and we are grown ups.. I haven't heard off Scotty past so I can't comment lol.. x
I wasn’t having go or anything. It’s when i see people in comments flip flop badly. Like EQ was ripping Cla to bits a few weeks ago and most of her comments were too but now EQ likes CLA again the same people are now loving cla and it just batters my head so much 😂x

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
I wasn’t having go or anything. It’s when i see people in comments flip flop badly. Like EQ was ripping Cla to bits a few weeks ago and most of her comments were too but now EQ likes CLA again the same people are now loving cla and it just batters my head so much 😂x
No I no you wasn't.. oh god EQ the worse for it does my head in x

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Has anybody got any tips for sleeping problems. I stopped amitriptoline and since then i can’t stay asleep. I wake up 300 times a night then i’m knackered during the day. I go off to sleep no problem. Insomnia…keeping Freddy Krueger at bay since 1984 🙄
freddy krueger 80s horror GIF by absurdnoise
I take cocodomil. I don't sleep up every hour...then out of bed 2am it's horrible .. then work till 2pm I can never nap during day neither .can doctors not help .

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
I'm in zac da brats he's got some jiucy Goss he sed if your stuck for someone to watch x

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I take cocodomil. I don't sleep up every hour...then out of bed 2am it's horrible .. then work till 2pm I can never nap during day neither .can doctors not help .
I was on codeine, i was on loads of painkillers. Pregabalin, baclofen, amitriptoline and naproxen and i slept like a baby 😁They took me off codeine and naproxen because of my breathing issues and i stopped amitriptoline because i got fat 😂I think they all helped with my sleeping. The drs gave me a short course of sleeping tablets but they didn’t keep me asleep neither. I think it could be the start of the menopause to be fair

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2024
uk
ZDB revealed he's releasing his podcast on his mums birthday. He cries and i feel empathy for him don't get me wrong. But not 10 mins later he's fine and giving out the terms and conditions on how to win some cheap make up he's most definitely been gifted.

The finest manipulation,
I thought the same. He’s doing a giveaway away every day to the run up to the podcast. Of course he is because he gets money guns daily instead of just doing a giveaway on the 1 day