Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
All this "I'm a woman by myself" and "a man coming for a woman" is such an archaic, damsel in distress, delicate, helpless stereotype bullshit. If you are capable of running your mouth, then expect it back. You're not going in a boxing ring with them, you're not having a back alley brawl - you're having a fing verbal argument behind a screen, at times hundreds of miles apart, so what is in your pants has literally do all to do with it.

If you're such a fragile-fing-being, then shut the do up. Stop hiding behind your gender when your mouth brings s to your virtual door.

Rose Mcgowan Scream GIF by filmeditor

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
"Biggest platform on tiktok"
Are these people aware UK tiktok is just a teeny tiny portion of tiktok. They seem to think they ARE tiktok. Idiots
on our corner of the internet they might be known but it’s not as if you can go to the pub and say to your mates “angie and pearl did this“ they’d look at you clueless. I know they did the same when I was messing around saying hi in a Paul breach style and tugging my jumper at the height of Paul breach’s “fame“. They thought I was madder than normal.