Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I get what your saying but she’s been like this for years with various people, it reminds me of my ex manager (example) in work meetings she would call out everyone for the mistakes of one person so it didn’t seem like she was picking on the one person. That’s what everyone does with Angie. She is the problem and there is only so far using the mental health ‘card’ gets you.
People won’t talk on her for weeks but she will carry it on. Its a joke at this point
I self harmed for years. I stopped a few years ago, had tattoos to try and hide my scars up (i’m not trauma dumping btw) & i just can’t imagine anybody doing this purely for attention,potentially disfiguring yourself. Maybe im a bit naive. It just blows my mind.

I absolutely detest Angie i really do. I’m not sticking up for her neither. I don’t know her as well as most of you so not sure what’s happened in the past. I stand by the fact it all needs to fing stop on all sides. How do we know how Alicia and Taurian feel neither.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Did she ever confirm where the blood was coming from? She seemed really cagey but it sounded like it was the ankle(?)

If that's the case she's had to take that blood from the ankle and deliberately smear it all up her wrists/arms/hands for dramatic effect.

I really hope she gets sectioned, there's no need to go to these lengths for attention.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
You can tell that this isn't Pearl's world and I imagine the two cousins of hers that we learnt about are contributing factors to her panicking over SH. I wish she hadn't called the emergency, because they aren't needed and will more than likely do do all, but I can understand why she'd overreact (in my opinion). This is the second time Angela has put her friend in this position. Also, do everyone who called Pearl up to deal with this. Pearl is not Angela's keeper and should not have to bear the emotional responsibility of Angela's tantrums.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I self harmed for years. I stopped a few years ago, had tattoos to try and hide my scars up (i’m not trauma dumping btw) & i just can’t imagine anybody doing this purely for attention,potentially disfiguring yourself. Maybe im a bit naive. It just blows my mind.

I absolutely detest Angie i really do. I’m not sticking up for her neither. I don’t know her as well as most of you so not sure what’s happened in the past. I stand by the fact it all needs to fing stop on all side. How do we know how Alicia and Taurian feel neither.
Honestly I have watched her for years she only started this last year when she got loads of clout after the time her mother called it ketchup. Even that night her mother was asking why she did it in a way that it was out of character. This is all for tiktok.

Even her story about unaliving herself is se, that night, she messaged a friend she was gona do it and was on live until her friend rocked up and then she denied sending the message. But she retells a dramatic story now to her new followers

This is why she's pisses me off, genuine people get triggered.

Well done on stopping ❤️❤️❤️