Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Dave Dorans 04/09/2025 "You need to stop poking the fire, because tonight...... that fire nearly went out "

vomit GIF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I self harmed for years. I stopped a few years ago, had tattoos to try and hide my scars up (i’m not trauma dumping btw) & i just can’t imagine anybody doing this purely for attention,potentially disfiguring yourself. Maybe im a bit naive. It just blows my mind.

I absolutely detest Angie i really do. I’m not sticking up for her neither. I don’t know her as well as most of you so not sure what’s happened in the past. I stand by the fact it all needs to fing stop on all side. How do we know how Alicia and Taurian feel neither.
I’m so sorry you went through that ❤️ trauma dump all you want ❤️ I guess I’m just angry because if Taurian or Alicia ended up hurting themselves not one of them would give a damn.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Did she ever confirm where the blood was coming from? She seemed really cagey but it sounded like it was the ankle(?)

If that's the case she's had to take that blood from the ankle and deliberately smear it all up her wrists/arms/hands for dramatic effect.

I really hope she gets sectioned, there's no need to go to these lengths for attention.
They seemed satisfied and stopped asking after she showed her wrists so I'd assume she's scratched there again.