Mar 17, 2024
UK
Angie's twin brother?
do OFF FIESTY'S MATE
Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Anybody been watching sam walkers live? he’s doing a competition.. £50 to enter and it’s to be took on this 10 day trip to take faith to spain 🤢the amount of females slavering over him in the comments is unreal. Ya more likely to actually die than get ya leg over
He's not in the least bit attractive. What do they see in him?
Go Away Gay GIF by Hop To It Productions

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Anybody been watching sam walkers live? he’s doing a competition.. £50 to enter and it’s to be took on this 10 day trip to take faith to spain 🤢the amount of females slavering over him in the comments is unreal. Ya more likely to actually die than get ya leg over
As much as I love what he’s done for that dog I cannot look over his criminal past! He’s done so much wrong in this world and everyone fawning over him makes me sick!

Jun 8, 2024
uk
As much as I love what he’s done for that dog I cannot look over his criminal past! He’s done so much wrong in this world and everyone fawning over him makes me sick!
Couldn’t agree more. I got lost down a rabbit hole looking at loads of Scouse “bad lad” videos on tiktok. You can’t do that much s & it be forgotten about just like that. I do check his lives and posts daily to check on faith though