Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Tesco are just as cheap (if not cheaper) than Aldi now. M&S actually isn't expensive, I love their bread and it's the same price as the Tesco stuff , same with milk etc too! x
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office
Children, we need to shop at aldi today 😭

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Who??

Jodie geeky doesn't have blue hair
Yeah i think thats her. CC help a sister out 😂Is that her?
No, they're on about Jodie-Leigh who held a 30 hour live where she told everyone they were awful people, then got upset when people started to get a bit tired of it.

Jodie Geeky is definitely not the same person.
Thanks for clearing that up. I cant tell who's who anymore 😂

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Read it on tattle they screenshotted it all I'm lazy 😭😭
I really need to keep up, I make a comment not realising it’s so many pages behind the last message. By the time I catch back up to my comment I’ve read the tattle, seen the screenshots and went sick in my mouth that they called it “his big daddy dick” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
d&d flirt GIF by Hyper RPG

Bachelor In Paradise GIF by Bachelor Nation

steve carell ok GIF by Saturday Night Live

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Meh she kinda was but I’ve seen her in pearls, Alex’s etc supporting them so she can do off
Exactly this, this is what I was noticing. She is definitely someone from their circle cos she is very friendly in the comments and she seems to be the only account with CC in their name who doesn’t get something said during a live

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I really need to keep up, I make a comment not realising it’s so many pages behind the last message. By the time I catch back up to my comment I’ve read the tattle, seen the screenshots and went sick in my mouth that they called it “his big daddy dick” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
d&d flirt GIF by Hyper RPG

Bachelor In Paradise GIF by Bachelor Nation

steve carell ok GIF by Saturday Night Live
Everyone calling him daddy is fing vile 😭😭

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Demi is live with the wrong uns. She was calling out "Westguard" and now Sausage is in her box. do knows, but it seems they're all creeping back to her. It had gone quiet on that front for ages, other than Kazzy just chilling in there. @pretty_sarcastic
Beach Running GIF