Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Well it was wild in here last night!

Who the do talks so disrespectfully about someone’s parent that has died? Honestly I just can’t, these are fing adults, behaving like that.

And as for Tam, and her crap that we are ex PLM 🤦‍♀️ I’ll be honest I only heard of them because of her, and the likes of her. I don’t live in that creepy kind of world, or watch content relating to it. I still don’t really know much about what they did etc as I never looked that far into it, as it gives me the ick the little I’ve heard.

What I do know, is SHE is the one obsessed with them, that publicly talks to ex members, that seems to think she gets to decide who gets forgiven based on her moral compass (which is fed).

Are fishwives etc coming for Chomp & Tree? I know they left here, but I always liked them.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie is so triggered with Alex 🤣🤣

What a fabulous Sunday Morning

Tea Time GIF by buzzfeedladylike

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Well it was wild in here last night!

Who the do talks so disrespectfully about someone’s parent that has died? Honestly I just can’t, these are fing adults, behaving like that.

And as for Tam, and her crap that we are ex PLM 🤦‍♀️ I’ll be honest I only heard of them because of her, and the likes of her. I don’t live in that creepy kind of world, or watch content relating to it. I still don’t really know much about what they did etc as I never looked that far into it, as it gives me the ick the little I’ve heard.

What I do know, is SHE is the one obsessed with them, that publicly talks to ex members, that seems to think she gets to decide who gets forgiven based on her moral compass (which is fed).

Are fishwives etc coming for Chomp & Tree? I know they left here, but I always liked them.
Same didn’t know of them until August last year when I came across Tam. I don’t really want to know about them